⛏ SF 49ERS @ NY JETS ✈️ Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NY JETS ✈️ Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 2

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by jcs:
Torn...want to see Gore punish Jed with a win but we need it.

Wtf

I hate Jed. I was also happy when Montana beat Young.

We won the Super Bowl that year, tho.
This game and the giants game won't show us anything too positive. If they win the next two games, it will show the 49ers will compete for a playoff spot and if they lose one or both, they are prob going to be awful this year
This game should be over by halftime but if the team plays like they did today, who knows
Bounce back game. Were not facing a fast ass qb, Jimmy looked shakey at last year's opener as well he will bounce back. Hope Kittle is okay and Ayuik can go as well. Kyle needs to call a better game too.
Originally posted by BumCity:
Time for Mullens? Or do we give Jimmy another game?

Hopefully Aiyuk makes his debut and hopefully the defense is able to handle Darnold better than they did Murray.

D handled Murray just fine til they got gassed. That's what happens when your offense can't stay on the field and has too many 3 and outs.
49ers win 30-10
perfect timing to hit the road and let it fly vs a bad team. need to get their groove back here.
Even if gire
  • tyab
Niners lose big according to all of you. All you guys overreacting because we played a bad game and got hosed by the refs in essentially a glorified preseason game. The niners should bounce back but nope. Keep criticizing ford armstead jimmy h shanahan lynch and anything niners like you all always do.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We better crush the Jets.

Originally posted by tyab:
Niners lose big according to all of you. All you guys overreacting because we played a bad game and got hosed by the refs in essentially a glorified preseason game. The niners should bounce back but nope. Keep criticizing ford armstead jimmy h shanahan lynch and anything niners like you all always do.

so if we criticize them they'll play better?

everyone should get on board then!
jimmy was off and he had no receiver help today. defense and run game were there. im not too concerned, hopefully aiyuk is in next week to add a little fire power and hunger. no preseason games this year, i kind of expected it to be honest
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
jimmy was off and he had no receiver help today. defense and run game were there. im not too concerned, hopefully aiyuk is in next week to add a little fire power and hunger. no preseason games this year, i kind of expected it to be honest

Come to think of it Jimmy also had a rought game one in 2018, and last year too.
Originally posted by Thanos89:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Come to think of it Jimmy also had a rought game one in 2018, and last year too.

we'll be fine. its on game and our divisional games are all dogfights no matter how bad any of these teams are. wouldnt be surprised to for 3-3 in this division.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
so if we criticize them they'll play better?

everyone should get on board then!

16-0 or 0-16 . my mind/heart wont change
Share 49ersWebzone