Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NY JETS ✈️ Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 2

Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Can you imagine this place on Sunday if we lose? 😂

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by susweel:
We might win a close game but don't surprised if they take another L.

If we lose to the Jets, I will 100% start hitting the panic button at that point.

It's a long season I wouldn't panic just yet.

I think the fact that we played so horrendous in all phases and still were one play away from beating Arizona speaks volumes honestly. It's why I'm not panicking yet. But a loss to NYJ who has far less talent across the board would indicate we've got real issues.

Our defense wasn't that bad. They can only contain so much when the offense is dogging it. 7 points were off the blocked punts and 7 came from penalties marching them downfield. Some of those penalties were silly like the 15 yarder for roughing iirc. Hopkins burned us badly though. Saleh didn't do a good job on trying to stop him. Other than that everyone else had an average or poor day.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 16, 2020 at 1:04 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

YAAS
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Back to back 10AM east coast games?
Originally posted by Morgan49:

Yay! I don't have to wait 1pm west coast time

Works for me...I was gonna go to the Giants game

Where that Chico cat crying bloody murder about Aiyuk lol?

I live in Dallas and WELCOME it.

Plus the team is staying on the east coast for these two games...so let's get these next 4 wins and then face the gauntlet rest of the schedule.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for Stanley.

Works for me...I was gonna go to the Giants game

I was going to go to Jets Giants and Pats. Still hope for Pats

Get right game. We played a team that we struggled against last year without our top 3 targets. And ARI upgraded at WR big time.
So I have a question as to who sits if Aiyuk starts on Sunday, will it be Bourne and Aiyuk or Pettis and Aiyuk? Ofcourse this is assuming Sanu won't be a starter right from the jump. I believe it should be Bourne and aiyuk but don't they play the same position?
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
So I have a question as to who sits if Aiyuk starts on Sunday, will it be Bourne and Aiyuk or Pettis and Aiyuk? Ofcourse this is assuming Sanu won't be a starter right from the jump. I believe it should be Bourne and aiyuk but don't they play the same position?

Aiyuk, Bourne and Taylor
Originally posted by BumCity:
Time for Mullens? Or do we give Jimmy another game?

Hopefully Aiyuk makes his debut and hopefully the defense is able to handle Darnold better than they did Murray.

Did you really ask time for Mullens?
Originally posted by kdoggie:
I live in Dallas and WELCOME it.

Plus the team is staying on the east coast for these two games...so let's get these next 4 wins and then face the gauntlet rest of the schedule.

I'm over here in Aubrey,TX
Share 49ersWebzone