LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

49ers release Kevin White

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Heroism:
It's bitter-sweet to see Kevin White is active. Dude is one of my biggest draft crush busts. I just can't get too excited knowing his injury history.

His injury history was considered pretty good health around these parts.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Heroism:
It's bitter-sweet to see Kevin White is active. Dude is one of my biggest draft crush busts. I just can't get too excited knowing his injury history.

His injury history was considered pretty good health around these parts.

NOT to worry... we once took a chance on a player like that !! Yah'll remember Mike Sherrard ?? All American at UCLA... awesome rookie until big injury in Dallas !!!???

we gave him a year to recover, heal and when he got his chance he became an awesome WR again.. it was just too bad that we had JR and JT,, Sherrard became that WR with the Giants !!!
12 pages? Another webzone scrub everyone loves?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by BumCity:
"Average WRs" and also an all-pro TE and one of the best play callers in the game. Oh poor Jimmy, he has no weapons.

Meanwhile, Aaron Rodgers is throwing for 350 yards and 4 TDs on 10 YPA a game to guys that would be lucky to make our practice squad.

How did Aaron Rodgers do last year WITH you know, pro bowl wr Adams and you know that rb that ONLY got 21 tds last year and he still sucked. Poor Aaron

You might want to actually read and respond to the part where we did in fact have average wrs that did little to help jimmy g on a consistent basis. Did you watch GB and SF games last year? My guess would be probably no but hey.....whatever makes you feel better.

By the way, 350 and 4 tds against a backup secondary as in EVERY position in ATLs secondary was a backup. Great argument there.

Minn bottom 5 secondary
Det bottom 5 secondary
Injured saints secondary (Lattimore is a pro bowl cb)
All 4 injured starters in ATL bottom 5 secondary

I can't anymore
Epic fail all too easy

SPEAKING of Rodgers.. maybe we can do a 3 WAY DEAL to get this guy to SF....

Send Grappy, Pettis and our 2nd to New England.

The Patriots will send us their 1st round.

We send Green Bay our 1st and New England's first.

Green Bay will send us Aaron and a 4th rounder.

Everyone will be happy.... Love can become the starting QB at GB.

Bill will get his hand picked QB back.

We get the QB that we should have drafted back then and playing in SF w/the weapons we have will make Aaron young again !!!
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by BumCity:
"Average WRs" and also an all-pro TE and one of the best play callers in the game. Oh poor Jimmy, he has no weapons.

Meanwhile, Aaron Rodgers is throwing for 350 yards and 4 TDs on 10 YPA a game to guys that would be lucky to make our practice squad.

How did Aaron Rodgers do last year WITH you know, pro bowl wr Adams and you know that rb that ONLY got 21 tds last year and he still sucked. Poor Aaron

You might want to actually read and respond to the part where we did in fact have average wrs that did little to help jimmy g on a consistent basis. Did you watch GB and SF games last year? My guess would be probably no but hey.....whatever makes you feel better.

By the way, 350 and 4 tds against a backup secondary as in EVERY position in ATLs secondary was a backup. Great argument there.

Minn bottom 5 secondary
Det bottom 5 secondary
Injured saints secondary (Lattimore is a pro bowl cb)
All 4 injured starters in ATL bottom 5 secondary

I can't anymore
Epic fail all too easy

SPEAKING of Rodgers.. maybe we can do a 3 WAY DEAL to get this guy to SF....

Send Grappy, Pettis and our 2nd to New England.

The Patriots will send us their 1st round.

We send Green Bay our 1st and New England's first.

Green Bay will send us Aaron and a 4th rounder.

Everyone will be happy.... Love can become the starting QB at GB.

Bill will get his hand picked QB back.

We get the QB that we should have drafted back then and playing in SF w/the weapons we have will make Aaron young again !!!

I wish, but with the way Rodgers is playing right now there is no way GB would trade him.
I guess he wasn't in the game plan. But River was? So freaking odd.

He must REALLY suck if he can't get in over Cracraft.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Why would you pay extra to bring him up and then not have one single play call for him. SMH.
dude was a ghost out there.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
dude was a ghost out there.

I saw him on one fake reverse and that was it.

Why would you pay extra to bring him up and then not have one single play call for him. SMH.
Was it that Cracraft is better blocking?
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Was it that Cracraft is better blocking?

Who knows. We didn't run. Ha
Seriously.

Seriously.

You expected things from Kevin White? A guy who did nothing in 6 years in his career isn't getting opportunities/isn't doing anything here. Shocking.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Seriously.

You expected things from Kevin White? A guy who did nothing in 6 years in his career isn't getting opportunities/isn't doing anything here. Shocking.

The only time other WRs do anything in this offense is when Kittle, Deebo and Aiyuk are all out. And sometimes even then, we run or pepper Juice with targets. Our WR coaches are Wes Welker and Miles Austin, I have a hard time believing that they can't coach guys on how to find zones and create separation. That's been bothering me all year.
Share 49ersWebzone