LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

49ers release Kevin White

Shop 49ers game tickets
https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/139151-49ers-announce-signings-receivers-kevin-white-cracraft-one-year/

Thoughts? Shanny is serious about the WR position. He's a bit of a bust though. Very interesting to see how the WR position shakes out.
All they did was swap him out for Jaron Brown who also sucks.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Hopefully he can revive his career, guy was unbelievable at West Virginia.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/139151-49ers-announce-signings-receivers-kevin-white-cracraft-one-year/

Thoughts? Shanny is serious about the WR position. He's a bit of a bust though. Very interesting to see how the WR position shakes out.

I wouldn't even call him a bit of a bust, he is an absolute bust in every sense of the word. He's just a camp body that will not make the team so nothing to see here
Originally posted by jimrat:

I know. But he was a real disappoint for the Bears. They talk bad about him here in Chicago. I never though the Bears used him correctly though. Maybe he does revive his career because I know Shanny 's gonna use him properly, if he makes the team.
Originally posted by elguapo:
I wouldn't even call him a bit of a bust, he is an absolute bust in every sense of the word. He's just a camp body that will not make the team so nothing to see here

You may be write. But we'll see.
Camp body, won't beat our Pettis or Jennings IMO.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Camp body, won't beat our Pettis or Jennings IMO.

His chance of making the team with all the good talent ahead of him is extremely small. Maybe he's be ok playing on PS.

He doesn't have much to revive. Three years in the league and he has 25 receptions and no TDs. That's not a career.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Aug 27, 2020 at 1:39 PM ]
John Baldwin 2.0. He would have made the 2017 squad.
[ Edited by BleedsRedNGold on Aug 27, 2020 at 1:46 PM ]

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

He doesn't have much to revive. Three years in the league and he has 25 receptions and no TDs. That's not a career.

What's been his issue? From what I know his career started with getting injured his first training camp and just more injuries ever since, is there more to it that that?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Hoooooooo we getting all kinds of individual award next year !!!!

OC MVP = Grappy
DC MVP = Warner
Rushing Yard = Mostert
Most Improve = Pettis
Come back player = White (sorry Alex Smith, you are back but did not get to play)

Maybe it was just bad luck in Chicago, but we may finally found a JULIO here..
[ Edited by 9moon on Aug 27, 2020 at 1:52 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol more scrub WRs. Wouldn't need to be scrambling had they drafted a real wr like ceedee lamb and re-signed Sanders. Still ametuer hour in San Fran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
His chance of making the team with all the good talent ahead of him is extremely small. Maybe he's be ok playing on PS.

I could be wrong but I don't think he's eligible for the PS.
He's paid $400k (guaranteed) by the Cardinals this year for getting a hammy strain in the training camp.
Share 49ersWebzone