LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Johnathan Cyprien, safety

I'm so excited that Cyprien is gonna get some run! I hope he starts in Tarts spot if he can't go. He is healthy and ready to play!!
  • dj43
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
I'm so excited that Cyprien is gonna get some run! I hope he starts in Tarts spot if he can't go. He is healthy and ready to play!!

link?
I really don't see him getting more burn than Harris
Did they promote him?
Forgot about him. Probably a PS call up this week. Was he protected today? That been kind of telling this year.
I just hope Moore is at safety for tartt not Harris. Moore is the best safety at getting turnovers by FAR. Cyprien got some ints at practice too. Either one would be fine over Harris. Please Saleh done make another personnel choice that costs us a game. Listen to us for once
Just because some of you were in love with this guy before the draft doesn't mean he isn't trash.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
I just hope Moore is at safety for tartt not Harris. Moore is the best safety at getting turnovers by FAR. Cyprien got some ints at practice too. Either one would be fine over Harris. Please Saleh done make another personnel choice that costs us a game. Listen to us for once

IF we gonna keep Harris, it should only because of his speed... let him be the SPY when we go against those QBs that can run... just let him be that SPY
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I thought of that as well.

Originally posted by NCommand:

I would rather have him than Jefferson tbh
Originally posted by elguapo:

I would rather have him than Jefferson tbh

Yeah, I would have liked to see him and Kevin White get some real run last year over River Cracraft, etc.
Yeah, I would have liked to see him and Kevin White get some real run last year over River Cracraft, etc.

They're all trash
so did we resign this bum?
Originally posted by lamontb:
so did we resign this bum?

It will be him or Obi Wan Malinafouquowu
Share 49ersWebzone