There are 196 users in the forums

Dion Jordan DE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
BTW, this is Dee Ford's replacement.
  • thl408
More depth at DE is never bad. Was him busting mainly due to substance abuse, or was it lack of football skills?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'm waiting for the Dante Fowler comparison as far as career revival

Oh boy haha

Fowler was at least built like a DE coming out of college. Jordan was like 245 at 6-6 dude went on a PED rampage to bulk up and cost him like 2 yrs of football.

If we can get around 10 snaps a game out of him cool
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Hahaha according to who? Currently one dude is signed on the team past 2020 and it's not Jordan.

He was a athlete fist and a football player second coming out of Oregon imo. Suspensions & s**tty coaching stunted any growth he could have had being the 3rd overall prospect.

I'm not holding my breath on Jordan being the replacement for anything. Depth signing at this pt nothing more.

lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Stupid good athlete, just got caught up with PEDs and some adderall in Seattle (go figure).

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/dion-jordan

Is he really 280lbs now?

We know Saleh loves those Big Ends!
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm just in here to see folks try there hardest to hype dude up.

Dude you're just posting to get a reaction
Someone picked off the Garbage Heap. He never showed much, Ziggy was really good but his shelf life expired. Too much baggage with no production. If the Seahawks dropped him that tells the story.
Originally posted by thl408:
More depth at DE is never bad. Was him busting mainly due to substance abuse, or was it lack of football skills?

Raw athletic specimen coming out of college, he was 245lbs soaking wet. He clearly knew he had to add weight and got wild with the PEDs and had multiple suspensions. Not sure what he's currently at weight wise?

Honestly the kid really didn't have a chance to grow as a true DE because he was suspended so much early in his career. He needed real coaching as well.

This is probably his best chance at getting top end coaching and be surrounded by a great defense. Not gonna hold my breath with anything though

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Someone picked off the Garbage Heap. He never showed much, Ziggy was really good but his shelf life expired. Too much baggage with no production. If the Seahawks dropped him that tells the story.

I mean did we expect SF fo spend real money on a player lol?

Just depth brah
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I think it's a problem when a DE looks better at DT

This is probably exactly why Saleh liked him.

Raw athletic specimen coming out of college, he was 245lbs soaking wet. He clearly knew he had to add weight and got wild with the PEDs and had multiple suspensions. Not sure what he's currently at weight wise?

Honestly the kid really didn't have a chance to grow as a true DE because he was suspended so much early in his career. He needed real coaching as well.

This is probably his best chance at getting top end coaching and be surrounded by a great defense. Not gonna hold my breath with anything though

Same.
  • thl408

The tweet clip that showed him as a Raider had him lining up inside a few times and that surprised me. I thought he was a pure DE and then saw that he added 30+ pounds since drafted. That's quite a transformation.
Maybe we will get lucky and see this a little bit next yr

Share 49ersWebzone