LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Jordan Reed, TE - retiring

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
If this dude could stay healthy and play an entire season while Kittle stayed healthy an entire season at the same time Hurd stayed healthy while at the same time Debo stayed healthy the whole season at the same time AiYak stayed healthy the entire season while Mostert stayed healthy the whole season while the entire oline stayed healthy the entire season.......we would really be on to something

Oh yeah, that's all after we find a QB

...and then you woke up.

Sad but true
give him another 1 yr deal...I NEED to see Kittle and Reed on the field together, just one game
Originally posted by NYniner85:
give him another 1 yr deal...I NEED to see Kittle and Reed on the field together, just one game

Agreed, I just want on season of what was supposed to be. Just one year of Deebo, Aiyuk, Reed, Kittle and Mostert. Even the current version of Jimmy cant botch that and if pre-injuries Jimmy were to come back or we get our hand one a top tier QB in the draft? Nobody is stopping that.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
I fear we give Reed a contract extension during the off-season. And he reverts to his concussion prone ways.

I fear we decide we do not need him and keep onto people like trent taylor pettis and others

f**king...FOR REAL!
If this dude could stay healthy and play an entire season while Kittle stayed healthy an entire season at the same time Hurd stayed healthy while at the same time Debo stayed healthy the whole season at the same time AiYak stayed healthy the entire season while Mostert stayed healthy the whole season while the entire oline stayed healthy the entire season.......we would really be on to something

Oh yeah, that's all after we find a QB

...and then you woke up.

Sad but true

I do like your dream though.

f**king...FOR REAL!

So much of this
This guy will make Kyles offense unstoppable in 2021. I wonder how much he would cost on a 3 year deal?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
This guy will make Kyles offense unstoppable in 2021. I wonder how much he would cost on a 3 year deal?

3 years 12 mil?
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yellow pants.

That hit to his left knee at the end of the replay looked scary.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

3 years 12 mil?

That sounds low.
3 years 12 mil?
That sounds low.
Guy can catch but can't pay too much for a TE2 when TE1 is about to cash in and other areas are a real problem. Maybe he likes it with the 49ers and chooses continuity.
[ Edited by Niner4ever on Nov 16, 2020 at 7:54 PM ]

3 years 12 mil?

That sounds low.

That is to low and the 49ers will give him a lucrative deal that is incentive based. Reed isn't the blocker Kittle, he's not horrible either. Reed is a much better route runner and pass catcher. Reed is right up their with Travis Kelsey as a pass catcher and route runner. He's that good when healthy.
Originally posted by Ark49er:

3 years 12 mil?

That sounds low.

That is to low and the 49ers will give him a lucrative deal that is incentive based. Reed isn't the blocker Kittle, he's not horrible either. Reed is a much better route runner and pass catcher. Reed is right up their with Travis Kelsey as a pass catcher and route runner. He's that good when healthy.
I believe it after seeing that one handed catch against the Saints.....thing of beauty.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
IF we can provide him w/a special helmet, he'll be fine..

This was a great pick up..
Share 49ersWebzone