Jordan Reed, TE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Great news. Best hands on the team.

This would be awesome

It would be awesome - anybody that can't help out the loss of Deebo would be great.
We need you!
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Would certainly help offset the loss of Deebo, I'm just not counting on it . Sounds like a lot of these guys could be a go by GB though. And one positive is if they all dint play Sunday, they won't be on short week like the rest of the guys.

Great points.
I feel like he needs to rest another week or two and just practice.

I don't think we need him vs Seattle. It's our D that needs to contain Wilson this week.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I feel like he needs to rest another week or two and just practice.

I don't think we need him vs Seattle. It's our D that needs to contain Wilson this week.

THIS X 5
Would certainly help offset the loss of Deebo, I'm just not counting on it . Sounds like a lot of these guys could be a go by GB though. And one positive is if they all dint play Sunday, they won't be on short week like the rest of the guys.

Great points.

I must have blacked out or something

Great points.

I must have blacked out or something

I'm guessing sus hacked your account. Wait...
What happened to this guy today.
He was rushed out there because of lack of bodies. The extra rest will be good for him
Got doubled and tripled team the few times he was out there. The only big name player on offense we had the Packers knew that well. One of the main reasons Richie James had a big game was because he was left open because of being an unknown commodity

Originally posted by Ark49er:
Got doubled and tripled team the few times he was out there. The only big name player on offense we had the Packers knew that well. One of the main reasons Richie James had a big game was because he was left open because of being an unknown commodity

What a great idea. Double team the best player. What the hell is Slaeh doing with Adams all game?
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
He was rushed out there because of lack of bodies. The extra rest will be good for him
Very possible.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by Ark49er:

What a great idea. Double team the best player. What the hell is Slaeh doing with Adams all game?

Trying to get us a better draft position.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I can't wait for next year when we have the gang all back together - I think Reed would want to stay here.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 6, 2020 at 12:54 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I can't wait for next year when we have the gang all back together - I think Reed would want to stay here.

If Reed doesn't retire I'd want him back. We have 4 solid TE's. If Reed is hurt again then dweller steps in no problem. Only issue is that Kittle gets hurt a lot too
Share 49erswebzone