LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 139 users in the forums

Jordan Reed, TE - retiring

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by northoakland510:
Kittle and Reed will give those Seattle linebackers all kinds of problems.
yes, yes indeed
Any practice report update? Injured guys gonna play or not.
Rather wait a week on Reed and Williams as to put them on that Seattle turf.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Great news. Best hands on the team.

Part of me thinks Kyle might have kept him out so Seattle wouldn't have any film on how we use him.

Recently, Kyle's been getting more strategic like that... i.e. not telling which QB is going to be starting
Originally posted by All22:
Part of me thinks Kyle might have kept him out so Seattle wouldn't have any film on how we use him.

Recently, Kyle's been getting more strategic like that... i.e. not telling which QB is going to be starting

Reed was seen at practice with a giant wrap on his knee, Shanahan wasn't hiding him this whole time
[ Edited by BimmerKing on Oct 29, 2020 at 12:21 PM ]
I dont believe Reed is going to play this weekend, but it sure would be nice!
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Originally posted by All22:

Reed was seen at practice with a giant wrap on his knee, Shanahan wasn't hiding him this whole time

Thought it was an ankle injury though
Originally posted by mattster03:

He hurt his ankle in the game but when he returned later in that game it was his knee that put him out and then to the IR.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by mattster03:

He hurt his ankle in the game but when he returned later in that game it was his knee that put him out and then to the IR.
Gotcha. thanks for the clarification... I forget there it was a two injury day for the poor dude.

This would be awesome

Originally posted by tohara3:

This would be awesome

Would certainly help offset the loss of Deebo, I'm just not counting on it . Sounds like a lot of these guys could be a go by GB though. And one positive is if they all dint play Sunday, they won't be on short week like the rest of the guys.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:

This would be awesome

It would be awesome - anybody that can't help out the loss of Deebo would be great.
We need you!
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Would certainly help offset the loss of Deebo, I'm just not counting on it . Sounds like a lot of these guys could be a go by GB though. And one positive is if they all dint play Sunday, they won't be on short week like the rest of the guys.

Great points.
I feel like he needs to rest another week or two and just practice.

I don't think we need him vs Seattle. It's our D that needs to contain Wilson this week.
Share 49ersWebzone