LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Countdown to Opening Day - Cardinals vs 49ers - (Sun., Sept. 13th) 0 days!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
42 days

42 days

woooooooooooooooo
Six weeks!
Been to every home opener since the game against the Cardinals on MNF back in 07. Looks like the streak comes to an end this year
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Been to every home opener since the game against the Cardinals on MNF back in 07. Looks like the streak comes to an end this year

Mine ended at about 34 years. Mine was every game including pre season.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
41 days
41 days

woooooooooooooooo
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
41 days

• mayo49
  • Veteran
40 days
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
40 days

40 days

woooooooooooooooo
I have to confess that I have pretty much lost interest in this season, which sucks because I was really looking forward to the Legendary Revenge Tour. I just don't see how, in the present environment, that the games will have much meaning or that the outcome of the season will be very satisfying. Even if the team were to make it back to the Super Bowl, assuming there is one, and win, it seems there would always be a huge asterisk next to the accomplishment. I want the team to win the Super Bowl because they were the best team in the league and proved it week in and week out against all contenders, not because they managed to navigate their way through a virus wracked season better than some other club.
Jimmy keeps his streak of 300+ passing yards and 4 TDs against AZ on opening day.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
39 days
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
39 days

Share 49ersWebzone