There are 202 users in the forums

Countdown to Opening Day - Cardinals vs 49ers - (Sun., Sept. 13th) 0 days!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
44 days
a blink of an eye and we're there already.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Jul 31, 2020 at 2:04 AM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
44 days

Now the St. Louis Cards have reported some positive tests. Two weeks in and this damn thing is starting to spread. I really hope the NFL figures out how to do this so they can avoid what's happening in baseball.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Now the St. Louis Cards have reported some positive tests. Two weeks in and this damn thing is starting to spread. I really hope the NFL figures out how to do this so they can avoid what's happening in baseball.

For all intents and purposes, it's impossible.
Originally posted by Polkadots:

I agree but all we have is hope. The thought of fall and winter without football is really depressing. At least in the summer we can do things outdoors.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Polkadots:

I agree but all we have is hope. The thought of fall and winter without football is really depressing. At least in the summer we can do things outdoors.

Hoping and praying we do have a season.

Saint Walsh, God of Football.
44 days

woooooooooooooooo
44 days

• mayo49
  • Veteran
43 days
  • Giedi
  • Veteran