• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Worried about this dudes drops

He only catches 3rd and 4th downs
And touchdowns

Agree 💯%, he's battle tested. Between 3rd and 4th downs in practice and 3rd and 4th downs in a real game - I'll choose the real game. This year's WR talent is at another level vs last year, I think. That's why Jauan is having a bit of difficulty. Having said that, I think he'll make the team as long as he has decent practices and does alright in the preseason games. I think he's one of those 👉gamer👈players that play well in games but have difficulty practicing well even though they try.

And touchdowns

This reminds me of the Cris Carter statement from Buddy Ryan.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Aug 16, 2022 at 4:32 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

And touchdowns

i love how he did the underhand bowling ball roll thing into the end zone on the score vs the rams . if i recall.. he was wide open to!. he did make me nervous when he juggled the pass thrown by deebo i swear,, buck was hoping he would drop the ball as he did the play by play. i hate joe buck
Originally posted by cciowa:
i love how he did the underhand bowling ball roll thing into the end zone on the score vs the rams . if i recall.. he was wide open to!. he did make me nervous when he juggled the pass thrown by deebo i swear,, buck was hoping he would drop the ball as he did the play by play. i hate joe buck

Yup even Aikman who was an elite player.. I can count on one hand how many times he's told me something I don't know or can't plainly see with my own eyes.. Romo for example informs the viewer quite well about stuff a NFL QB would know or be looking for.. Aikman just tells you that a guy who you watched with a nice stiff arm.. just did a nice stiff arm.. it's terrible..

back to JJ I wonder the usage.. JJ is a totally different player the size vs Gray's speed..
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Yup even Aikman who was an elite player.. I can count on one hand how many times he's told me something I don't know or can't plainly see with my own eyes.. Romo for example informs the viewer quite well about stuff a NFL QB would know or be looking for.. Aikman just tells you that a guy who you watched with a nice stiff arm.. just did a nice stiff arm.. it's terrible..

back to JJ I wonder the usage.. JJ is a totally different player the size vs Gray's speed..

it is not in my nature to get overly excited... blame the jt and chip era for that..... and i am trying to tap the breaks on the kid .. but man....... our team could have 4 very very very good versatile game changer wide outs.. i can hardly believe it

it is not in my nature to get overly excited... blame the jt and chip era for that..... and i am trying to tap the breaks on the kid .. but man....... our team could have 4 very very very good versatile game changer wide outs.. i can hardly believe it

Game changer is strong, but it fits. There's a lot of unique talent at the position. Everyone does something different. So much focus will be on stopping Deebo, the run game, and Kittle, that there will be one on one opportunities galore for guys like Aiyuk, Gray, and Jennings.

"Passsss isssss……. Caught"

90% of Joe Buck's play by play
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Yup, thanks Joe for pointing that out. So glad I no longer have to hear him on Fox. As for Jennings, if he ends up being number 4 or even 5 on the depth chart, we have come a LONG way from the days of an older Garcon and Bourne as our top receivers.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Yup, thanks Joe for pointing that out. So glad I no longer have to hear him on Fox. As for Jennings, if he ends up being number 4 or even 5 on the depth chart, we have come a LONG way from the days of an older Garcon and Bourne as our top receivers.

they have done a very very nice job of surrounding trey with great weapons in regards to skill players
  • thl408
This is four consecutive plays. (the last play is when #8 shoves JJ in the back)
Originally posted by thl408:
This is four consecutive plays. (the last play is when #8 shoves JJ in the back)

I was loving it. JJ is THAT GUY

Gotta love it. This is definitely going to be highlighted the next time the team meets and watches the tape. When your WR blocks like that, it galvanizes teammates to up their nastiness and physicality. Quandre Diggs is a tough and physical dude, and Jennings went right at his head. No fake tough guy s**t here with JJ.
[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 19, 2022 at 10:56 PM ]

I was loving it. JJ is THAT GUY

Was nice to see but I worry he's gonna cost us 15 at some point.
Share 49ersWebzone