LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Mayor:
If he's that good at returning we might have seen last of James in a Niners uniform.

LaMichael James isn't with the 49ers anymore.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
If he's that good at returning we might have seen last of James in a Niners uniform.

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I love Richie James hope they keep him
looks like he's officially in California according to his insta story
Pics on insta showing he was working with the rest of the guys and Jimmy G the other day
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Pics on insta showing he was working with the rest of the guys and Jimmy G the other day

Does he look bigger to you? In that pic he looks like he put on some more muscle. Seems thicker, but in a good way.

Our offensive weapons will be a load to tackle in the open field. Everyone looks like they've been focusing on improving their bodies during this time off.
The CONDOR

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBTuLkwjznc/?utm_source=ig_embed

That catch / outreach wins the Super Bowl
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
The CONDOR

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBTuLkwjznc/?utm_source=ig_embed

That catch / outreach wins the Super Bowl

Yeah, he catches up to that bomb without a doubt.
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Jimmy Is the best qb we've had since Steve.

I think he has a chance to attain such a measure,....which is why I kinda take offense to all the excuse-making a certain entourage of posters following him around making outrageous excuses left and right. When you think about it, it's really insulting to Jimmy,...as great players-to-be don't need all of this. We will clearly have the weapons,...and the play will do the talking.

Well said. Jimmy has the chance to be the best QB we have had since Young. Jeff Garcia was a 3x Pro Bowler and was the driving force behind one of the greatest comebacks in playoff history. Jimmy isnt there yet. And really, there really is no argument to be made that he is.

I think he will get there. I would bet on it. But he isnt there yet.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Jimmy Is the best qb we've had since Steve. He was the best qb in the NFL on third down last year, and one of the most accurate. He is still growing as a player, and once he cuts down on the turnovers, he's going to be one of the best in the league. Hopefully Aiyuk catches on quick to the playbook, he certainly looks good on film.

Completely agree. I don't think it's particularly close either. That's the thing that excites me. I don't think we've seen his best yet.
[ Edited by PowderdToastMn on Jun 12, 2020 at 5:41 AM ]

Originally posted by Nastastical:

Does he look bigger to you? In that pic he looks like he put on some more muscle. Seems thicker, but in a good way.

Our offensive weapons will be a load to tackle in the open field. Everyone looks like they've been focusing on improving their bodies during this time off.

Yeah, he talked about playing through a core injury this yr and finally got surgery after the season. I'm sure he's finally able to hit the weight room properly now. IMO I think his weight will be around 210lbs all said and done (he was 205 at the combine).

He reminds me of DJ Moore except longer.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Well said. Jimmy has the chance to be the best QB we have had since Young. Jeff Garcia was a 3x Pro Bowler and was the driving force behind one of the greatest comebacks in playoff history. Jimmy isnt there yet. And really, there really is no argument to be made that he is.

Being from NY and watching that comeback with all my NY buddies
Excited to watch this guy play. The offense is going to be even more fun to watch, especially if Hurd & Trent are healthy.

With all due respect to Jeff Garcia I'd put Jimmy above him right now or at least it's pretty even.

TO was the driving force behind that comeback. TO was also the driving force for a lot of Jeff's production.
Originally posted by genus49:

With all due respect to Jeff Garcia I'd put Jimmy above him right now or at least it's pretty even.

TO was the driving force behind that comeback. TO was also the driving force for a lot of Jeff's production.

How is a 3 time Pro Bowler below a 0 time Pro Bowler? Cmon genus there is zero argument right now.

And your TO comment just proves my point about how people base their opinions of a QB on how much they personally like the guy. Garcia was Pro Bowler on another team too, and he didnt have TO. Joe Montana had Jerry Rice. Do you knock Joe down a peg or 2 because of that?
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Jun 12, 2020 at 3:00 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone