LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
We all heard the niners wanted to replace Buckner but ignored it, it was true, now hopefully he beasts !!! Show me where the theory isn't true, win in the trenches and win the game ?!?!
What Peter King was hearing turned out to be right.
Originally posted by Midbay:
Hero, how do you see Kinlaw's fit? Curious as you have commented a fair amount about the role he will play.

I think he's fortunate to land here because Kocurek's scheme is extremely conducive to pass rushing. He's raw and still learning, so being able to play in a scheme that keeps things simple and asks him to attack, attack, attack is going to unlock his potential.

Definitely plugs in at 3technique out the gate.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by fan49:
I doubt he starts over DJ Jones so as of today we in my opinion are not any better than we were yesterday. And we didn't do anything to win the super bowl

smh You said this last week. He's going to start next to Jones. It's like you think only one defensive tackle will be on the field.
I never said that what I've been saying the whole entire time is that he's not going to start over Thomas he's not going to start over Jones. That's exactly what I've been saying someone argued that Solomon Thomas and Jones aren't tackles. And to make it easy on him I just said okay he's not starting over Jones because the guy also disagreed that Thomas was sliding inside which John Lynch said that was going to happen
lol Delusional. He's going to start over Thomas. Bank on it!

Okay since you have that opinion that's fine. We're both going to have our own opinions. But what did we do with the 13th pick to go back to the super bowl and win it? We couldn't stop them running up the middle to get to Jimmy g. We also couldn't score when we needed to. So how did we solve those problems
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 23, 2020 at 7:47 PM ]
I'm so glad we got him. This is who I wanted!!!
I just can't see why we took this guy... Just seems so redundant when the best wide receiver in the draft is just sitting there. Did Lynch not see what Sanders did for us?
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Super Bowl. You can go to the Super Bowl with Javon Kinlaw.

Hero, how do you see Kinlaw's fit? Curious as you have commented a fair amount about the role he will play.

on the dline
Originally posted by badguy_1:
I just can't see why we took this guy... Just seems so redundant when the best wide receiver in the draft is just sitting there. Did Lynch not see what Sanders did for us?

Nah fam he got them redshirts
Hurd and Taylor

[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Apr 23, 2020 at 7:48 PM ]
His frame looks like he could add 20+ pounds and still move.
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Apr 23, 2020 at 7:52 PM ]

[ Edited by 9er4lyphe on Apr 23, 2020 at 7:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

I think he's fortunate to land here because Kocurek's scheme is extremely conducive to pass rushing. He's raw and still learning, so being able to play in a scheme that keeps things simple and asks him to attack, attack, attack is going to unlock his potential.

Definitely plugs in at 3technique out the gate.
Thanks for the reply. Buckner was a damn good football player, but you pointed out that his skill set wasn't necessarily perfect for the 3t in this D. How does Kinlaw do it that regard? Sorry if the question is repetitive.

Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Hurd and Taylor

Hurd and Taylor might as well be considered on the IR for next season too. They wont have more than a handful of catches even if they do manage to get on the roster. We could've used a blue chip receiver like Jeudy, but we pass him up for DL..
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Hurd and Taylor

Deep receiver draft. I bet Shanny likes some wideout more than any of the WR's that were getting all the run, and hopes to still get him.
I posted this in the draft section. How much of a FREAK is Kinlaw? Javon Kinlaw and Derrick Brown(taken 7th) are the exact same height and weight...yet they look nothing alike. #CertifiedFreak

AA Kinlaw Jones Bosa is nice! If Ford can use this extra time to get his tendinitis corrected and hamstring right, Ford AA Kinlaw Bosa on 3rd downs will be real nasty!
I really wanted Jeudy or Lamb but Kinlaw looks to be the goods. I hope he flourishes with our team.
Share 49ersWebzone