LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Welp, at least he's made a contribution this season. ( As little as that may be ) Hoping for the best, preparing for the worse.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I need NY to over generalize or minimize for me to make me feel better about this.

Just a lil fluid. They will drain it tonight and he'll be good for the game

I tried

Well done.

But you forgot the, "Every #14 overall pick deals with water in his knees."

I already feel better! Thanks.

Also, #10a12

LMAO

yea it's like a few posters have that s**t saved for the o line thread. MM can give up 20 sacks this week and they will say every team's RT gave up 20 sacks.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Trending towards bust status.

Buckner > Kinlaw + Arnstead

Yawn...we still doing this s**t?

What has Buckner done this year? How about the last 2 years when we had the better defense than the Colts?

Are you saying I am wrong and that Armstead and Kinlaw are better than Buckner? You saw them all play here, you know who they are.
I need NY to over generalize or minimize for me to make me feel better about this.

Just a lil fluid. They will drain it tonight and he'll be good for the game

I tried

Well done.

But you forgot the, "Every #14 overall pick deals with water in his knees."

I already feel better! Thanks.

Also, #10a12

LMAO

yea it's like a few posters have that s**t saved for the o line thread. MM can give up 20 sacks this week and they will say every team's RT gave up 20 sacks.

Haha. Truth.
Nuts so large they weigh down the knees and cause chronic joint pain

What has Buckner done this year? How about the last 2 years when we had the better defense than the Colts?

Are you saying I am wrong and that Armstead and Kinlaw are better than Buckner? You saw them all play here, you know who they are.

buckner 78.5 pff.

armstead 50
kinlaw 47
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Lol
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

buckner 78.5 pff.

armstead 50
kinlaw 47

Well PFF also had Kyle Jusyck ranked 12th out of 12 fullbacks in the league.. so I'd take their grading system with a grain of salt..
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

buckner 78.5 pff.

armstead 50
kinlaw 47

97>78.5
Trading Buckner wasn't the wrong decision. Had too because of the cap. It was just their selection at #14 that right now appears to be the mistake. Right move, wrong draft choice. They were so focused on trying to replace Buckner when they didn't really have to. They were loaded on the Dline and Kocurek is so good at getting the best out of anybody. Should have just went BPA at 14.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Sep 30, 2022 at 4:13 PM ]

Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Lol

Dude all talk lol, no action
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Trading Buckner wasn't the wrong decision. Had too because of the cap. It was just their selection at #14 that right now appears to be the mistake. Right move, wrong draft choice. They were so focused on trying to replace Buckner when they didn't really have to. They were loaded on the Dline and Kocurek is so good at getting the best out of anybody. Should have just went BPA at 14.

Should have stayed at 13 and taken Wirfs

I agree with this. The biggest mistake was trying to replace an all Pro with someone who was considered Raw and basically had/has no pass rush moves ( big mistake )

They could have had CeeDee Lamb to go alongside Deebo, but Instead, they rolled the dice and took a huge gamble with the drafting of Kin, and then decided to draft Aiyuk later on.

As you mentioned above, they should have probably just gone "BPA" Instead of getting cute.
Originally posted by CardinalGold:

My man.
Originally posted by CardinalGold:

My man.
wirfs aint doing too much
Share 49ersWebzone