LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
so I guess it was Lavon Jinlaw who won defensive rookie of the week?

Let's see what he can do with a healthy knee again. Even Cohn was giving him some props in the past week or two.
cc is even happy with him and cc is not upset with ward for being hurt. jesus. what the hell is wrong with me?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
good lord

The literal definition of a high cut athlete.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by dmax:
good lord

and hasen't done crap on the field

Exactly my point.

Let's see what he can do with a healthy knee again. Even Cohn was giving him some props in the past week or two.

Won or nominated.
[ Edited by TD49ers on Aug 19, 2022 at 4:06 PM ]
Oh thank goodness I saw this thread suddenly jump to the top and thought some kind of terrible breaking news. But no worries, just some people continuing to bash Kinlaw instead of waiting to see if the corrective knee surgery ends up proving they were just dumbasses.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Oh thank goodness I saw this thread suddenly jump to the top and thought some kind of terrible breaking news. But no worries, just some people continuing to bash Kinlaw instead of waiting to see if the corrective knee surgery ends up proving they were just dumbasses.

it looks like i am leaning towards me being a dumb ass.. which is fine.. i have no ego to bruise and like being a dumb ass when it is in the best interest of the team

I get it. Some players take time to develop. The draft is over hyped and oversold as if players should just step in and produce and that just isn't the case at least to the expectation that were set.

This is the year to start showing that he is a player that is worth the 1st round investment. Stay healthy and produce. He doesnt need to be Warren Sapp. Just stop the run and show some pass rush abilities. The original point was the fact that people were so infatuated by his physique meanwhile his production has been minimal. Looking buff is not a prerequisite to being a good DT.

Welcome to August in ninertalk
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
The literal definition of a high cut athlete.

he needs to get cut from the roster...
good lord

Exactly my point.

Won or nominated.

He was "Nominated".

I'd hope to see more than that from him this year, Especially considering where he was drafted and with Bosa being double teamed on every play, that should give kinlaw plenty of opportunities to win those 1-on-1 matchups against opposing OL.
good lord

Exactly my point.

Our fans suck so bad. bunch of San Francisco Grant Cohn's.

Kinlaw is gonna beast this year.
[ Edited by WINiner on Aug 19, 2022 at 10:15 PM ]

Kinlaw flashed this rookie year and stayed healthy until the Dallas game where he really injured his knee. His stats would have been better his first year but our entire defensive line was injured and Buckner had been traded. Last year the team tried to have him play with the lingering injury which was stupid in hindsight as the surgery has completely transformed him as per all the reports.

I expect the team to bring him out slow with limited snaps initially but by mid to late season hes going to dominate and be playing a lot more. Teams aren't going to be able to double him and Bosa so its just pick your poison at that point.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
NSFW - Mcafee and Hawk talking about Kinlaw.

"Bum ass reporter Cohn"

I love Pat. His show is awesome to listen to!
[ Edited by swoosh6996 on Aug 19, 2022 at 11:10 PM ]
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
"Bum ass reporter Cohn"

Meh.

McAfee is the perfect definition of white thrash
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
"Bum ass reporter Cohn"

Meh.

McAfee is the perfect definition of white thrash

Kind of I guess.

I'm not necessarily a fan and haven't listened to his show. Watched the clip above.

But I'll give him credit. He turned playing one of the most "boring" positions in football, even at the highest level into a pretty good gig. Own show/podcast and a wrestling commentator and part time wrestler as well. Dude is really athletic too. The personality at times might be a bit much for me as I'm pretty laid back but he's probably a pretty cool guy to know.
Excellent rush by Kinlaw. Closes distance, draws hands and smokes the guard with a counter club. Gotta love seeing Kinlaw capitalizing on the 1-on-1, winning outside of his power rush and smoking this dookie guard.

[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 20, 2022 at 4:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone