LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
good lord

Dime a dozen

His production is.

Originally posted by YACBros85:
good lord

Dime a dozen

His production is.

Haha. Hopefully that changes now that he's healthy. You can SEE why they and esp. Kocurek fell in love with him.
good lord

Dime a dozen

His production is.

Haha. Hopefully that changes now that he's healthy. You can SEE why they and esp. Kocurek fell in love with him.

Hey if the NFL doesn't work out, and obviously hopefully it does, if the knee(s) hold up he could probably be booked as a monster in the WWE or something.
Originally posted by OhioNiner:
good lord

Dime a dozen

His production is.

Hey if the NFL doesn't work out, and obviously hopefully it does, if the knee(s) hold up he could probably be booked as a monster in the WWE or something.

No kidding. The dude is a beast! I wonder what his stage name would be? He'd obviously walk in the stadium with a dead squirrel in his mouth.
Team should pay Kinlaw to be an exclusive sperm donor.Holy gawd!
good lord

Lord a mercy‼️‼️‼️ I Hope he purchased a Costco‼️‼️‼️
good lord

Dime a dozen

His production is.

No kidding. The dude is a beast! I wonder what his stage name would be? He'd obviously walk in the stadium with a dead squirrel in his mouth.

I would take Tony Siragusa over Kinlaw. Who cares if he is chiselled. Can he play?

In this case, Chiselled = cant stay healthy or even be any good.
[ Edited by TD49ers on Aug 19, 2022 at 8:10 AM ]
Originally posted by TD49ers:
good lord

Dime a dozen

His production is.

I would take Tony Siragusa over Kinlaw. Who cares if he is chiselled. Can he play?

This is such a stupid comment. First of all you're comparing apples to oranges.

Second Kinlaw's issue has been health. Same issue we saw with Armstead and Jimmie Ward. I remember when the majority on here wanted those guys gone, couldn't stop calling them waste of money, wanting to trade them and the works because they couldnt' stay healthy and weren't showing their potential.

Both of them are key players on this defense now. There is no reason Kinlaw can't join them. Oh and if you're going to bash someone for being chiseled then at least spell it right just once.
Assuming they insert a nascar lineup on 3rd all I want from this guy is 2 downs healthy occupying doubles. I'm not greedy.

Both Tarzan and Jane. Jarzan? Why am I 9mooning
[ Edited by 49ers808 on Aug 19, 2022 at 2:26 PM ]

NSFW - Mcafee and Hawk talking about Kinlaw.

Originally posted by genus49:
good lord

Dime a dozen

His production is.

This is such a stupid comment. First of all you're comparing apples to oranges.

Second Kinlaw's issue has been health. Same issue we saw with Armstead and Jimmie Ward. I remember when the majority on here wanted those guys gone, couldn't stop calling them waste of money, wanting to trade them and the works because they couldnt' stay healthy and weren't showing their potential.

Both of them are key players on this defense now. There is no reason Kinlaw can't join them. Oh and if you're going to bash someone for being chiseled then at least spell it right just once.

It's called show me. Dance around and make excuses all you want. Time to produce. Ripped, Fat....I dont really care.
[ Edited by TD49ers on Aug 19, 2022 at 2:33 PM ]
  • dmax
  • Veteran
good lord

and hasen't done crap on the field
Originally posted by dmax:
good lord

Exactly my point.
Originally posted by dmax:
good lord

Exactly my point.

so I guess it was Lavon Jinlaw who won defensive rookie of the week?

Let's see what he can do with a healthy knee again. Even Cohn was giving him some props in the past week or two.
Share 49ersWebzone