There are 148 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a 49er!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sounds like big cat lost some baby fat and is leaner right now according to Barrows. His best guess is he's 10-15lbs lighter than his 324lbs coming into the league. I like to hear that, needs to lose some fat to help with whatever health concerns he might have and it should make him quicker. Still got a lot of work to do with his technique and pad level, but you can't say he's not putting the work in.

arrow up!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Sounds like big cat lost some baby fat and is leaner right now according to Barrows. His best guess is he's 10-15lbs lighter than his 324lbs coming into the league. I like to hear that, needs to lose some fat to help with whatever health concerns he might have and it should make him quicker. Still got a lot of work to do with his technique and pad level, but you can't say he's not putting the work in.

arrow up!

Arrow up!
Originally posted by NCommand:

arrow up!

Arrow up!

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

arrow up!

Arrow up!

Hoping he proves me wrong this season and balls out. He sure looks the part.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

arrow up!

Arrow up!

Looks like Tarzan, knees like Jane?

arrow up!

Arrow up!

arrow up!

Arrow up!

arrow up!

Arrow up!

Jane has never had knee problems.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
The weight loss shows real commitment. Love to see it!

arrow up!

Arrow up!

• Giedi
  • Veteran
LOL. I don't know what's going on in here but it's provocative.

Well Kinlaw, and Michael Carter are the only DT's I know who had interceptions for touchdowns.
  • But Jane climbs trees and sh!t how can she have bad knees 😁
Originally posted by Mahoganyrush:
  • But Jane climbs trees and sh!t how can she have bad knees 😁

LOL
Heard a pod that had Tabor Pepper on who's locker is right by Kinlaw and he's stoked for him...says he seems fully healthy and charged up. Very focused.

Well done Cohn! LOL
[ Edited by NCommand on Jul 19, 2022 at 10:41 PM ]
Heard a pod that had Tabor Pepper on who's locker is right by Kinlaw and he's stoked for him...says he seems fully healthy and charged up. Very focused.

Well done Cohn! LOL
Well done surgery. He should have done this his rookie year instead of trying to play with it.
Share 49ersWebzone