LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
I remember when Sakamoto had a handle here and tried to defend himself lol.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
How is he upset? Only one who seemed upset was Kinlaw

He called him unprofessional and cried about it. You don't get to claim someone was "unprofessional" when you're whole s**tck is being unprofessional over and over.

He cried about it where?

Complained about it on his first youtube....you don't get to complain about it when you're not professional at ALL yourself. period. He's a horrible "reporter" and shouldn't even hold that title. He's got a goof troop cast at SI that form hot takes to get paid...and half the fan base acts like he's something he's not.

Where is he complaining? He was smiling thru out that video. It's clear you have a major bias about things without even taking time to educate yourself brotha
Some of you guys so quick to judge Kinlaw because you wouldn't do that. That's great but Kinlaw grew up differently from you.

He came on the video to basically tell Grant not to report on players like they're not human. Which is exactly what he does. The guy treats injured players like dirt. He never liked Kinlaw and his injuries and lack of playing time/sacks just gave him the ammo to go in even harder.

Yes I think Kinlaw should've ignored this fool, show up and ball out and make Grant eat his words. Grant lives for this garbage and he got exactly what he wanted. Everyone talking about him, posting his video, etc.

But we all talked about Grant eventually getting it from one of these guys. Kinlaw may have approached this the wrong way but he got his point out there. Grant acting like he needed evidence or specifics of how he was s**tting on Kinlaw is just another method of him poking the bear.

I see it as death by a thousand cuts. Prod, prod prod and finally he got a player who he kept going in on - very unprofessionally mind you to react a certain way. You act like a troll and eventually someone may break and try to put you in your place. Being a reporter doesn't give Grant free reign to treat players like garbage. You can report things without his personal petty and mean spirited jabs.
Where is he complaining? He was smiling thru out that video. It's clear you have a major bias about things without even taking time to educate yourself brotha

Dude he complained by calling him unprofessional. Clearly you're the biased one here with this take.

You can't call someone unprofessional when YOU YOURSLEF are the furthest thing from being professional all the damn time.

Dude he complained by calling him unprofessional. Clearly you're the biased one here with this take.

You can't call someone unprofessional when YOU YOURSLEF are the furthest thing from being professional all the damn time.

LOL
How is he upset? Only one who seemed upset was Kinlaw

He called him unprofessional and cried about it. You don't get to claim someone was "unprofessional" when you're whole s**tck is being unprofessional over and over.

He cried about it where?

Complained about it on his first youtube....you don't get to complain about it when you're not professional at ALL yourself. period. He's a horrible "reporter" and shouldn't even hold that title. He's got a goof troop cast at SI that form hot takes to get paid...and half the fan base acts like he's something he's not.

no bias.. everyone knows grant is full of s**t and has been waiting for a moment like this. now he wants to act like the victim lol fk him
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on May 25, 2022 at 7:30 AM ]
Originally posted by genus49:
Some of you guys so quick to judge Kinlaw because you wouldn't do that. That's great but Kinlaw grew up differently from you.

He came on the video to basically tell Grant not to report on players like they're not human. Which is exactly what he does. The guy treats injured players like dirt. He never liked Kinlaw and his injuries and lack of playing time/sacks just gave him the ammo to go in even harder.

Yes I think Kinlaw should've ignored this fool, show up and ball out and make Grant eat his words. Grant lives for this garbage and he got exactly what he wanted. Everyone talking about him, posting his video, etc.

But we all talked about Grant eventually getting it from one of these guys. Kinlaw may have approached this the wrong way but he got his point out there. Grant acting like he needed evidence or specifics of how he was s**tting on Kinlaw is just another method of him poking the bear.

I see it as death by a thousand cuts. Prod, prod prod and finally he got a player who he kept going in on - very unprofessionally mind you to react a certain way. You act like a troll and eventually someone may break and try to put you in your place. Being a reporter doesn't give Grant free reign to treat players like garbage. You can report things without his personal petty and mean spirited jabs.

This! And I disagree that people wouldn't do that if they were actually in that position. It's WAY easier to say you wouldn't vs when it happens.
We need our team psychologist to make Kinlaw project Grant's face in every opponent's facemask for maximum effort like in the Waterboy movie.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
no bias.. everyone knows grant is full of s**t and has been waiting for a moment like this. now he wants to act like the victim lol fk him

Yup. You don't get to play the victim card and talk about someone being unprofessional when you're the least professional reporter around.

LOL

playing the victim card like a puss who runs his mouth constantly. You want to make cash of treating players like dirt, well you better be able to deal with everything that comes with that.

LOL

playing the victim card like a puss who runs his mouth constantly. You want to make cash of treating players like dirt, well you better be able to deal with everything that comes with that.

How is he not dealing with that? Where is he playing the victim card? You keep making things up lmao
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yup. You don't get to play the victim card and talk about someone being unprofessional when you're the least professional reporter around.

I don't think Grant played the victim, at least in the two videos I've seen him produce about the incident. Grant has capitalized on the incident, which is smart, but I don't see him crying about it. In fact, Grant --- per usual --- is loving the incident giving him extra views.
How is he not dealing with that? Where is he playing the victim card? You keep making things up lmao

calling him unprofessional and saying Kin threated him...playing the victim card like a puss. You want to make things up like he's some decent human, that's fine. Tells me all I need to know.
Kinlaw didn't need to get on YouTube with Grant and literally help the guy, but if he wanted to publicly embarrass Grant in public every time he saw him I'd be fine with that.

calling him unprofessional and saying Kin threated him...playing the victim card like a puss. You want to make things up like he's some decent human, that's fine. Tells me all I need to know.

I think Grants a more decent human than Javon Kinlaw lol
Share 49ersWebzone