LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 413 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Infection from squirrel bite.
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Looks like Kinlaw just had some procedure on his knee. PRP maybe?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKhKkFdnTT-EhKF0UHEmFKqeWK6-GlI28BZL-o0/?igshid=1x3ps3teclsmx

I'm also wondering what's up.

Didn't see any description of exactly what went down...

Right, I can't find any other information. My guess is that it wasn't anything serious—likely a maintenance thing.
Didn't he get hurt, sat the rest of the 2nd to last game of the season and missed the last game of the season due his knee injury ?
Let's not have a knee jerk reaction here
Originally posted by thl408:

Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by thl408:

Need more deer antler spray.
Great pick my John and Kyle. Keep whining and crying it's fun to read you, reason why this fanbase is called "whiners"
Didn't he have knee problems in college?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Didn't he have knee problems in college?

Yup.

I'm sure it's just a "routine clean up" ... like Dee Ford? LOL
[ Edited by NCommand on Jan 26, 2021 at 4:40 PM ]
we should draft his replacement this upcoming draft.
I am just glad he got that taken care of now. Would be worse if he held off and waited, putting part of 2021 in jeapardy. Now he will be healthy in time for training camp, with plenty of time to spare. But still abit worrisome and something to monitor going forward.

Originally posted by JTB1974:
I am just glad he got that taken care of now. Would be worse if he held off and waited, putting part of 2021 in jeapardy. Now he will be healthy in time for training camp, with plenty of time to spare. But still abit worrisome and something to monitor going forward.

Jokes aside, that wrap went all the way up to his waist. I wonder what kind of clean up that was. Usually a scope or clean up is pretty small. Hope he's OK for real though.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by JTB1974:

Jokes aside, that wrap went all the way up to his waist. I wonder what kind of clean up that was. Usually a scope or clean up is pretty small. Hope he's OK for real though.

I think everything is related. That supposed bone bruise and the knee tendinitis are all connected under one leg. The fact that he'll be ready in offseason practices and that he's a lot younger than Dee Ford gives me hope we have him in good shape for another two or three years. Dee Ford's health didn't drastically drop off until 6 years after he entered the league (even with all the back and knee issued he's had).
Dee Ford's body was already broken at Auburn. I wouldn't compare Kinlaw to him although the knee stuff is a bit concerning.
Dan Campbell bit him on the knee.
Originally posted by genus49:
Dan Campbell bit him on the knee.

The league better get used to it.
Share 49ersWebzone