LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 198 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by thl408:
Takes on initial double team, when the bull rush doesn't work he tries a rip move and almost forces a hold from the left guard.

I remember that play and we all thought it was a hold in real time

End zone view. Oh yeah that's a hold if the refs wanted to call it. Kinlaw did force a flag earlier in the game for offensive holding. He's a load.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Takes on initial double team, when the bull rush doesn't work he tries a rip move and almost forces a hold from the left guard.

I remember that play and we all thought it was a hold in real time

End zone view. Oh yeah that's a hold if the refs wanted to call it. Kinlaw did force a flag earlier in the game for offensive holding. He's a load.

Definitely a hold. I was screaming at my tv in real time on that play. Kid is making his presence felt weekly and the injury to Thomas increases his snap count
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Bosa literally teaches everyone on the DL. I remember last year when AA showed up with his move vs the Rams.

• thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
Bosa literally teaches everyone on the DL. I remember last year when AA showed up with his move vs the Rams.

Well now he has more time to teach.

He's off to a much better start than Derrick Brown so far.

The two down label some tried to put on Kinlaw actually closer fits Brown right now.
Originally posted by SFrush:

The two down label some tried to put on Kinlaw actually closer fits Brown right now.

He's still a 1.5-2 down DT (I just can't put, "DE" ). 39 of 82 snaps in week 1 and 43 of 65 in week 2. 56% of the total defensive snaps.

BUT he's building on his pass rush and if he keeps doing that, he'll get more and more of those nickel rushes too.

They also don't want to burn him out either so he could stay around this too...something to monitor.

Buckner was a work horse.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 23, 2020 at 2:34 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

He's still a 1.5-2 down DT (I just can't put, "DE" ). 39 of 82 snaps in week 1 and 43 of 65 in week 2. 56% of the total defensive snaps.

BUT he's building on his pass rush and if he keeps doing that, he'll get more and more of those nickel rushes too.

They also don't want to burn him out either so he could stay around this too...something to monitor.

You can throw most of that out of the window. Solly is gone and he's going to get way more snaps now.

Definitely a devastating loss

You can throw most of that out of the window. Solly is gone and he's going to get way more snaps now.

Yeah, for sure! He's going to get more along with Street and Jones...AA in nickel.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

I haven't been this upset since Jalen Hurd went down.

So have people quit complaining about drafting him yet?
He's no Buckner but at least he's already showing more potential than Thomas

Losing Hurd hit us all hard :(
Originally posted by Sickaa:

Losing Hurd is not even in the same stratosphere as losing Bosa
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Sickaa:

Losing Hurd is not even in the same stratosphere as losing Bosa

We know that lol it was sarcasm. Losing Bosa is devastating.
Share 49ersWebzone