There are 186 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Watch in 3 yrs when he has a real regime from a professional strength and conditioning coach. The more I watch his field the more he reminds me of Chris Jones.

Agree. Great comparison, and I'll just add another comparison. Michael Carter. Same weight and same kind of explosiveness, athleticism and agility. With Michael Carter, we won three super bowls. I can see the same thing with Kinlaw.

Good comparison - both are balls of fire.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The next Aaron Donald?

lets just hope hes a pro bowler
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
The next Aaron Donald?

lets just hope hes a pro bowler

Donald does it with quickness - Kin does it with strength.
The next Aaron Donald?

He only needs to be at least as good as Buckner.
He might be better at stopping the run and almost as good at rushing the passer. He may disrupt more passing plays but not get the same number of sacks because he's a little slower. Either way we're golden
Originally posted by elguapo:
He might be better at stopping the run and almost as good at rushing the passer. He may disrupt more passing plays but not get the same number of sacks because he's a little slower. Either way we're golden

We have a pretty good rotation so he can take his time and master some more pass rush moves. They can bring him out on third down if it comes to that.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by elguapo:

We have a pretty good rotation so he can take his time and master some more pass rush moves. They can bring him out on third down if it comes to that.

That's true we also have DJ Jones which will help. If we don't have the leagues most injured team (or close to it) We have a very good chance to go all the way if not this year, we're getting #6 in the next 2-3 years
[ Edited by elguapo on Aug 3, 2020 at 10:05 AM ]

Size of Kin's quads and arm length is insane...only 22 as well.
Kinslaw and DJ Jones should make for a nice rotation this year.
We are gonna have our whole D line sporting Jordan 1's. And I'm all for it

Originally posted by JimmyWhy:

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by JimmyWhy:

HAHA
All this means is Bosa doesn't go bar hopping with Sumo Wrestlers very much.
Share 49ersWebzone