Paraag is.

Same theme, different regime.
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 24, 2020 at 7:53 AM ]
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
I'm surprised we still haven't brought back Sheldon Day?

We getting Suh lol

Sure hope do

Suh would be perfect. Although I think Clowney would be a great BE/9-tech and then we could move AA inside.
[ Edited by All22 on Mar 24, 2020 at 5:33 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
#MoneyBall

I mean it worked last year. Pretty much everyone they brought in on the DL was at least somewhat productive. I won't write this guy off just yet.
These are the type of guys that make up a team. They will compete for jobs just like last year. We brought guys in like Jeremiah Atachou. He didnt make team after signing a 3 million $ deal. I

It's not easy to make this team. He obviously fits the system and will get a chance
This is our goal:

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
#MoneyBall

I mean it worked last year. Pretty much everyone they brought in on the DL was at least somewhat productive. I won't write this guy off just yet.

Including D.Moore.

Honestly, zero issues on personnel moves on the DL esp. with Kocurek.
All these guys they are signing won't cost a thing unless they make the team so there is no harm in taking a look.
#MoneyBall

Including D.Moore.

Niners have a lot of good things going. What nobody is mentioning is the continuity with the coaching staff and scheme. Allowing players to grow and develop as well! Even as things stand right now...before the draft and anything else that happens, this team is still a top 5-7 team hands down.

Lynch/Shanny/Paarage are doing things right for now AND for the future!
With our last ditch effort in free agency we should see if Clowney would take a back loaded 2 year deal and move Arnstead inside. The prospects of Bosa and Clowney on the edges will make Wilson and Murray s**t their pants
Clowney sucks, do not want.
[ Edited by DaBeegDeek on Mar 24, 2020 at 11:29 AM ]

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
NICE !!

OUR defense's strength will be its backups !!!

Yeah man, its like Bosa, Armstead, Ford, Warner, Kwon and Sherman aren't even there.

... and dont' forget the new kid in town !!!
Originally posted by All22:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by goatroppolo:

We getting Suh lol

Sure hope do

Suh would be perfect. Although I think Clowney would be a great BE/9-tech and then we could move AA inside.

Pass. Good player, but has an inflated view of his worth. I wish Seattle gave in to his demands lol.
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
#MoneyBall

Including D.Moore.

Niners have a lot of good things going. What nobody is mentioning is the continuity with the coaching staff and scheme. Allowing players to grow and develop as well! Even as things stand right now...before the draft and anything else that happens, this team is still a top 5-7 team hands down.

Lynch/Shanny/Paarage are doing things right for now AND for the future!

Oh, continuity within systems is huge...same coaches minus Woods (which is a big loss). But that front 7 will be fine. Run defense is near irrelevant at this point unless you have a dominant rushing game like we had.

I disagree (fully) that ShanaLynch + Paraag are doing things right 'this' off season but if they knock the draft out of the park and add a few veteran starters post draft, I'll change that stance. But so far, they certainly are putting a ton of parameters on themselves and have made the draft predictable at this point.
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 25, 2020 at 5:56 AM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

... follows Buck to the Colts
[ Edited by LVJay on Mar 25, 2020 at 11:37 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone