There are 277 users in the forums

Kerry Hyder, DE

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dude was playing very well for himself and last week as well
He's no Damontre Moore lol
This guy is way better than expected.
[ Edited by Monsterniner on Sep 20, 2020 at 9:54 PM ]
Ronald Blair 2.0

When we signed him I questioned it because we were so deep and already had the DL utility guy. Admittingly I wanted to bring back Moore and did not understand the signing. After 2 weeks I'm more than happy with this signing, this guy was all over the field today. Everyone panicking is expected when a guy like Bosa goes down I get it (I named my dog after him lol) but Hyder stepping up making big plays makes this a little more bearable.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Great game imo dude was all over the place

I thought he was even more effective inside too blowing through gaps.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

True. Damontre Moore can't play inside. Dude's playing his ass off. Props.
Kris Kocurek's "man crush" showing why he's loved. He's been one of the few things to celebrate these last two weeks.

I thought he'd make the team this season but he's outplayed my expectations these first two weeks. I hope he keeps it up.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Sep 21, 2020 at 4:47 AM ]

He kinda reminds me of Blair just relentless
  • thl408
How could they spotlight Hyder and not show this play? Just punks the RT.
VERY thankful for Hyder this season! He's already making an impact. Great that he's been able to step right in and make plays out there in knowing his responsibilities/familiarity with what Kocurek wants to do.

Originally posted by NCommand:

Agree. Hyder is way better than Moore.
Chris kosarek just knows the guys from his system

And they all seem somewhat interchangeable
I remember in Detroit before his injury, he came out of nowhere for them and had like 7 sacks from the DL that year. He was a big hype the next year and then the injury.

I've had Hyder on my 28 team dynasty league since last year, lol. Now he'll probably be in my lineup. I knew he could play but never thought he'd get much run. He's scoring fantasy points like a top DL in our points settings. (We start 19, 8 offense and 11 defense.)

He plays the game in the trenches i can only describe as like a wrecking ball. Hes very unique as he looks like he just goes through people, only then he realizes he made contact. He goes through multiple moves to win. It's amazing the force he goes with on the dline.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
the only difference between BOSA and HYDER is that Hyder does not have the 110 rpm for 6 QTRs that Bosa has..
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Agree. Hyder is way better than Moore.

Buuuut PFF says Hyder 68.5 to Moore's 65.1

*whispers* "Look deeper."
Share 49ersWebzone