There are 186 users in the forums

Kerry Hyder, DE

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Hyder thrives in this scheme with Kocurek coaching the DL...maybe that will help towards re-signing him.

He'll send Kocurek a thank you card after he gets paid. Anyone expecting him to do anything else is simply fooling themselves and thinking as a fan. Hyder is a journeyman DL who will be 30 years old in a few months. This is the chance to change his and his family's lives forever.

He's going to get paid by some team. Probably the Jets lol. They have a ton of cap space and have been looking for edge rushers for over a decade.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 29, 2020 at 5:21 PM ]
High motor obviously and plays the invaluable edge which this team lacks in other than Bosa. Have to find a way to keep him.
[ Edited by Niner4ever on Nov 29, 2020 at 5:50 PM ]
Stud
Originally posted by Heroism:
Hyder thrives in this scheme with Kocurek coaching the DL...maybe that will help towards re-signing him.

He'll send Kocurek a thank you card after he gets paid. Anyone expecting him to do anything else is simply fooling themselves and thinking as a fan. Hyder is a journeyman DL who will be 30 years old in a few months. This is the chance to change his and his family's lives forever.

He's going to get paid by some team. Probably the Jets lol. They have a ton of cap space and have been looking for edge rushers for over a decade.

We'll see what he does, how much he gets. I'm hoping he re-signs here. I'm also hoping Blair can come back strong from his injury to provide additional pass rushing depth. In addition to that, adding a young edge with promise in the draft would be great...I've been watching games of about eight different guys so far. More cowbell...more pass rush!
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Man he has a real shot to get double digit sacks.
Him and bosa could hold down the line next year

We'll see what he does, how much he gets. I'm hoping he re-signs here. I'm also hoping Blair can come back strong from his injury to provide additional pass rushing depth. In addition to that, adding a young edge with promise in the draft would be great...I've been watching games of about eight different guys so far. More cowbell...more pass rush!

I'm also very curious about Blair. I'm still hoping we see him play this season.

Dude should be able to surpass his 4.3 million career earnings with his 2021 salary alone

Yep
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Can they pay him armsduds money.

Originally posted by susweel:

Please. We are getting f**ked big time with JG and AA. Need to pay Hyder, Verett and Sherm
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Please. We are getting f**ked big time with JG and AA. Need to pay Hyder, Verett and Sherm

Not sherm he's too old.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
If he keeps mashing, we're losing him.

Sucks.
[ Edited by TyCore on Nov 29, 2020 at 9:10 PM ]
This guy's been ballin almost reaching double digits sacks out of nowhere. Hope we keep him!
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Not sherm he's too old.

Too old yet he was a major difference sunday
Share 49ersWebzone