LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Kerry Hyder, DE

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I truly think a D-Line of Bosa-Kinlaw-AA-Hyder will be a problem and murder O-Lines, the addition of Bosa and Kinlaw with another year while AA gets to play where he's best at with talent all around. I give up on Ford and can't see them using a 1st on an edge, so resign Hyder and maybe a vet like Kerrigan with a late rd rook. I hope Ford does us a favor and retires
Agree about Kerrigan. Bosa will be coming back from a knee injury so they have to get someone that can help and rotate with Bosa and Hyder.

All of this. Hopefully Blair can also help. He's like another Hyder imo
What's going on with Blair team has been waiting on him for years. Is he going to play this season?

If not this year he better give a discount next year lol
I truly think a D-Line of Bosa-Kinlaw-AA-Hyder will be a problem and murder O-Lines, the addition of Bosa and Kinlaw with another year while AA gets to play where he's best at with talent all around. I give up on Ford and can't see them using a 1st on an edge, so resign Hyder and maybe a vet like Kerrigan with a late rd rook. I hope Ford does us a favor and retires
Agree about Kerrigan. Bosa will be coming back from a knee injury so they have to get someone that can help and rotate with Bosa and Hyder.

What's going on with Blair team has been waiting on him for years. Is he going to play this season?

It was reported a few weeks ago that he had a setback in his recovery.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

It was reported a few weeks ago that he had a setback in his recovery.

Hyder would've had double digit sacks by now if Bosa was healthy and playing.
Anyone catch that play where this dude was lined up on the right side of the line, rushed the edge and the run went to the left and after several missed tackles Hyder ran all the way back down that side to either help make the tackle or actually make the tackle (I was about 12 beers in so I don't remember every detail ). Anyway it just showed this dude is a helluva good contributor even when the game is a lost cause.

Love what this dude brings for us.

[ Edited by AceDuce49 on Nov 18, 2020 at 10:09 AM ]
  • thl408
Hyder > Blair? I feel like they are very comparable although Hyder seems more consistent, but that could be because he's had a bigger workload than Blair has ever had.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thl408:
Hyder > Blair? I feel like they are very comparable although Hyder seems more consistent, but that could be because he's had a bigger workload than Blair has ever had.

Not to mention Hyder is more healthy.
If he keeps producing at this rate, he won't be here next season. Some team will cash him out.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
If he keeps producing at this rate, he won't be here next season. Some team will cash him out.

or we will be told... we do not need him cuz thomas will be back with aa
Originally posted by cciowa:

Just gonna go and leave Bosa out???

Originally posted by thl408:

How can you tell? I can't even remember Blair. Which is annoying bc I have vague recollection the guy was good and and over achiever.
I've been thinking about this and it's what I'm afraid off. Guy's with high motors are hard to come by.
Originally posted by cciowa:
This would be totally dumb and suck.
Hyder is on pace for the quietest 10 sack season ever.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Hyder is on pace for the quietest 10 sack season ever.

Shaq Lawson got 3 yrs, $30m, and Hyder is twice the player he is. Enjoy Hyder while we've got him because he won't be here next season.
Share 49ersWebzone