There are 204 users in the forums

One year ago were you in the Nick Bosa Camp or Quinnen Williams be honest

Shop Find 49ers gear online

One year ago were you in the Nick Bosa Camp or Quinnen Williams be honest

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by Heroism:
We almost lost the original Nick Bosa thread, too. People couldn't pull their heads out of their asses and stop talking about stuff that had no bearing on football.

Luckily, we were able to convince the mods(thl?) to reverse the lock and leave the thread to stand in all its glory.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/190951-nick-bosa-edge-ohio-stthe-politics-free-thread/

bosa all the way! not sure what anyone saw in fatboy williams who is going down as the biggest bust of the draft. heard hes up to 350 on his twinkie diet
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Neither
I was all in on QW because of Bosa's injury history. I didn't think he'd be able to stay healthy for an entire season. Glad I was wrong.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I was all in on QW because of Bosa's injury history. I didn't think he'd be able to stay healthy for an entire season. Glad I was wrong.

It's been one year, lets be cautious. Things can change quickly.
I wanted Bosa before the 2018 season started, and once Jimmy got hurt I was locked in. Once the rumors of Arizona wanting Murray started to get out, I would have been devastated if we missed out, or worse, passed on him.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
I wanted Bosa before the 2018 season started, and once Jimmy got hurt I was locked in. Once the rumors of Arizona wanting Murray started to get out, I would have been devastated if we missed out, or worse, passed on him.

Thus
Originally posted by genus49:
I still remember people ripping Bosa before the draft lol...

Short arms

Well....what REALLY happens is a few people mention something way before where anywhere near time for NFL combine measurements....

...then you and a few others run with overdoing the mocking of another poster speaking their mind on a topic for months and months like it was the biggest deal in the world.

...then, a bunch of needless banter about his arms then ensues that no one is even arguing anymore.....banter that posters looking to just discuss Bosa would rather not have to sift thru for months and months to find the latest info whenever the click on the thread.

Then....a year later,....here we are, entertaining make-believe stories about how people complained about his arms so badly for months when in reality.... 95% of it was really you and a few others in retaliation.

Again,...just keeping things honest.
[ Edited by random49er on Mar 19, 2020 at 7:49 AM ]
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by genus49:
I still remember people ripping Bosa before the draft lol...

Short arms

Well....what REALLY happens is a few people mention something way before where anywhere near time for NFL combine measurements....

...then you and a few others run with overdoing the mocking of another poster speaking their mind on a topic for months and months like it was the biggest deal in the world.

...then, a bunch of needless banter about his arms then ensues that no one is even arguing anymore.....banter that posters looking to just discuss Bosa would rather not have to sift thru for months and months to find the latest info whenever the click on the thread.

Then....a year later,....here we are, entertaining make-believe stories about how people complained about his arms so badly for months when in reality.... 95% of it was really you and a few others in retaliation.

Again,...just keeping things honest.

Sounds like you didn't want bosa eh??
Originally posted by ShotTime:

I don't want to check my team's message board and have the need to filter out make-believe stories and stuff that never really happened before I can get to what's really the latest.

If you somehow draw that conclusion from my words however, then yea, you certainly fit into "the club" I'm referring to.
[ Edited by random49er on Mar 19, 2020 at 7:59 AM ]

I honestly thought ARZ would take Bosa and our choice would be QW vs J-Allen.
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by ShotTime:

I don't want to check my team's message board and have the need to filter out make-believe stories and stuff that never really happened before I can get to what's really the latest.

If you somehow draw that conclusion from my words however, then yea, you certainly fit into "the club" I'm referring to.

Confirmed. This guy didn't want him.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Confirmed. This guy didn't want him.

Yea when discussing our team's outlook regarding what's going on with the 49ers, I didnt want Arik, Buckner, Jimmy G, Emmanuel Sanders, or Richard Sherman. I basically don't want the entire team, per TheGore49er.

And speaking of Gore,....I watched him play at a few games live in HS, btw. But yeah, didn't want him either.
I was all in on Bosa.

Question - How much of a difference maker was QW this past season??
I wanted Q over Bosa but had no issue with Bosa being picked.
Share 49ersWebzone