There are 218 users in the forums

The need for Tall Cornerbacks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
Wonder if Moore might make a good replacement for Tartt after this coming season? Hopefully Moore gets on the field more this season, so we can see what we have in him.

Yeah, fast, athletic, 6'2, 200 plus, and cheap wouldn't be a bad specimen at strong safety.
Seattle's GM killed it with the Dunbar trade that's the guy I wanted opposite Sherm.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
Without Sherman our Pass D just won't be very good.

I don't trust Witherspoon and i don't trust our safeties.

The CB's are the only ones making plays on the ball, give me a Safety who does that!!!

Exactly. We had a shot at ET but Lynch is in love with Ward and Tartt tandem for some odd reason.
Originally posted by WestCoastO:
Exactly. We had a shot at ET but Lynch is in love with Ward and Tartt tandem for some odd reason.

Seattle's GM killed it with the Dunbar trade that's the guy I wanted opposite Sherm.

Spoken like a true 12.

The CB's are the only ones making plays on the ball, give me a Safety who does that!!!

Originally posted by Black24Razor:

Spoken like a true 12.

Dude would you please stop. Damn
Originally posted by Black24Razor:

#TRUTH
Logan Ryan would be nice for a one year rental but his asking price is ridiculous
  • All22
  • Veteran

Ward played great last year.

Originally posted by All22:

He played better than the year before but I wouldn't call it great he was out of position twice on Mahomes balls and Sherm's 5th round speed got exposed badly. We got embarrassed and the implosion has ripple effects.
[ Edited by WestCoastO on Apr 13, 2020 at 3:14 PM ]

He played better than the year before but I wouldn't call it great he was out of position twice on Mahomes balls and Sherm's 5th round speed got exposed badly. We got embarrassed and the implosion has ripple effects.

PFF says Ward played better than ET
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Good for PFF but Ward isn't ET not at all the same level or explosiveness
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Good for PFF but Ward isn't ET not at all the same level or explosiveness

Cause explosiveness = playing well? Ward played better and is younger and cheaper. Man it's like it was the correct move not signing ET.
Since the defense doesn't play press exclusively now shorter corners with better quickness might be more beneficial
Share 49ersWebzone