There are 212 users in the forums

Jamycal Hasty RB Baylor

Shop 49ers game tickets
So I was just browsing on YouTube looking at 49er Mock drafts and came across this kid The daft network has the niners taking in the 6th round, so I watched his tape and wow he's impressive, 1 foot in the ground and burst, straight tough running ! Speed ! Cuts !

Here's the mock too

[ Edited by jersey49er on Feb 22, 2020 at 10:32 AM ]
I dont like how his parents spelled his 1st name
Originally posted by jersey49er:
So I was just browsing on YouTube looking at 49er Mock drafts and came across this kid The daft network has the niners taking in the 6th round, so I watched his tape and wow he's impressive, 1 foot in the ground and burst, straight tough running ! Speed ! Cuts !

Here's the mock too

This wud work!!!!
Jerick Mc.Kinnon clone!
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/JaMycal-Hasty?id=32194841-5376-6320-3668-fe378d3d0a54

5'8 205 5.5 reminds me of Devonta Freeman ! 5th rd he should be there, he's going to be special
[ Edited by jersey49er on Feb 28, 2020 at 10:51 PM ]
Steal !
https://youtu.be/_ULiDoQo6MY
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/JaMycal-Hasty?id=32194841-5376-6320-3668-fe378d3d0a54

5'8 205 5.5 reminds me of Devonta Freeman ! 5th rd he should be there, he's going to be special

Uhhh hope he doesn't run a 5.5
Fastest 10 yard split @ the combine among RBs,...and it wasn't even close.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
HE NASSTTYYYYY !!!!
  • All22
  • Veteran
He's making the 53 especially if Richie James doesn't. The fact that he is a KR, PR, and covers kicks/punts makes him super valuable.

Originally posted by All22:
He's making the 53 especially if Richie James doesn't. The fact that he is a KR, PR, and covers kicks/punts makes him super valuable.

I can see that. Start off and make his career like Mostert did as a ST ace.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Exactly. He also runs through contact better than all of our other backs. I love Mostert but it's frustrating watching him go down to arm tackles and I think Deebo trucked more people than our entire RB stable combined.
Man this kid is a great fit for Shanny's system. Find the crease and haul ass. I think he's going to prove a great replacement for Breida.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:

AGree.
WOW, 4GOT I WAS HIGH ON THIS GUY,,, 49ERS GONNA KICK ASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone