There are 128 users in the forums

City Council Decides to Terminate 49ers Stadium Contract for NFL Games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Santa Clara tells 49ers where to go and what to do with themselves.

Seems serious.

Mods feel free to move
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Even taking Ls off the field
now what
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
No one covering the 49ers had said anything about this.... So this appears to be one big nothing burger.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
now what

Call in the lawyers

Fly a plane over city hall blaming Baalke
The city should be managing the venue they paid for and the 49ers should be treated as a tenant.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
now what

Call in the lawyers

Fly a plane over city hall blaming Baalke

Lololol
Originally posted by Jcool:
No one covering the 49ers had said anything about this.... So this appears to be one big nothing burger.

Seems like they'll be all over it in 3, 2,...

or a lot of effort for nothing
Having actually read this it seems highly unlikely to me. I shan't worry until a more reputable source carries it. But if there is any truth at all I imagine that the team are busy getting lawyered-up

Originally posted by English:
Having actually read this it seems highly unlikely to me. I shan't worry until a more reputable source carries it. But if there is any truth at all I imagine that the team are busy getting lawyered-up

Is the East Bay Times legit? IDK, I don't know anything about it.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2020/02/12/santa-clara-now-wants-to-strip-49ers-management-of-levis-entirely-including-football/
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2020/02/12/santa-clara-now-wants-to-strip-49ers-management-of-levis-entirely-including-football/

Looks like a lawyer's paradise!
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

Looks like a lawyer's paradise!

$$$$$
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Santa Clara tells 49ers where to go and what to do with themselves.

Seems serious.

Mods feel free to move

This article is poorly written. His writing style reminds me of Grant Cohn. I doubt this means anything.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What exactly does this mean?
Share 49ersWebzone