There are 261 users in the forums

Let's Get Physical: Kittle, Deebo and Hurd

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BYisGod:

This
Some of Kittles & Deebo's injuries were due to their playing style. They both got hurt in 2019, too. As for Hurd, I'd love to see him contribute, but he seems pretty snake-bitten. I'm not going to get excited about him 'til he can stay healthy. I'm all for drafting Pitts, particularly if they trade for Stafford.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

This
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
Imagine Hurd being healthy.

Imagine if they had traded up 5 spots and drafted DK Metcalf instead of Hurd
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Welp, looks like the league was the more physical presence this year. None of those 3 stayed healthy. Gotta be durable if you gonna be a bowling ball like Deebo.
Deebo's issue was an outlier. It was a cascading effect of the foot injury and the shortened camp.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Welp, looks like the league was the more physical presence this year. None of those 3 stayed healthy. Gotta be durable if you gonna be a bowling ball like Deebo.
Deebo's issue was an outlier. It was a cascading effect of the foot injury and the shortened camp.

He pulled his hammy trying to throw a guy off him.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Is he still hurt?

He blew out his knee sp wont be 100 til nov 2021 the earliest. 18 months. Change thread title.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Jan 24, 2021 at 7:10 AM ]
  • Mr711
Great another Hurd thread....
Originally posted by MrNineSeven:

We need Hurd immunity.

I've asked before with no response. Has Hurd got the most hype for a Niner player that hasn't played in a regular season game? Marcus Lattimore?

Originally posted by ChuckLeavy32:

I've asked before with no response. Has Hurd got the most hype for a Niner player that hasn't played in a regular season game? Marcus Lattimore?
ML never took a snap in preseason nor practice. Hurd has at least showed promise in a preseason game
  • Mr711

Idk about Lattimore but he's up there for sure as the Zone's most hyped up player of all time.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

We need Hurd immunity.

hj
I like Hurd's potential but he can't even stay healthy. He's Lattimore to me at this point. Wake me up when he's actually playing.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

ML never took a snap in preseason nor practice. Hurd has at least showed promise in a preseason game

I didn't know one preseason game against 3rd and 4th stringers means that much.
Share 49ersWebzone