LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

The Inevitable Super Bowl Loss Party Poll

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The Inevitable Super Bowl Loss Party Poll

Kyle got to party wtih the namesake of his child. Pretty cool.
Part of me feels like it's a bad look. Part of me doesn't care at all. Fighters usually have after parties win or lose. I can see why people might get angry about it when they have to go to work hungover as hell after their team blew it.
we had a damn good season, the boys deserve luv from the fans, they worked hard... this is just the beginning
Lets be real here. If the Seahawks did this after their loss to NE, 99.9% of us would be making fun of them.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lets be real here. If the Seahawks did this after their loss to NE, 99.9% of us would be making fun of them.

It's true. I've never heard of this before. I'm sure it happens though.
OP mad cuz he wasnt invited
Party was from 8-12, Shanny stayed for 3 quarters of it and left at 11.
This is part of my healing process. If they don't care, I don't care. Why should I get mad? Why should I be depressed? They clearly arent. They're making millions win or lose. It's a stupid game. I should have been spending more quality time with my kids instead of wasting precious hours of my life on this crap.
Some of the best parties I've been to were after a breakup and a funeral. An important part of moving forward is to be driven by the past but not overwhelmed by it.
Originally posted by captveg:
Some of the best parties I've been to were after a breakup and a funeral. An important part of moving forward is to be driven by the past but not overwhelmed by it.

But if you had been captured on video smiling after that funeral then it means you're not hurting or don't care.....apparently.

Originally posted by captveg:

I would compare it to having a party right after the death.

At least wait a night. Maybe have a "At least your tried" brunch featuring Boyz II MEN.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 3, 2020 at 10:05 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Party or no party, we Queefed up...the score didn't change
You don't get a party for a loss. That's a loser mentality. That's a participation trophy......
Enjoy the loss fellas
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You don't get a party for a loss. That's a loser mentality. That's a participation trophy......

GET OFF MY LAWN
Share 49ersWebzone