LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

What Players Will Not Be on the Roster Next Season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I thought Pettis, but sounds like they still want him around and want him to beef up.
if were fortunate, pettis, goodwin and thomas for sure. time to make room for guys that will contribute. we dont have anymore time or money to waste on a roster spot that MIGHT make a play or two here or there.
Goodwin, Ward, Mckinnon, Day, Coleman or Brieda.
Pettis, if he sucks in training camp/preseason. Breida, Sanders, Goodwin, Thomas, Beathard, ward
Hopefully Solomon Thomas
Ward. He'll test the market
Breida. Think Kyle prefers McKinnon
Goodwin. Probably retire anyway
Coleman. Odd man out.
Day. Too much depth on D-Line
[ Edited by Sickaa on Feb 13, 2020 at 9:01 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by thl408:
What if there was a choice between Ward OR ESanders? Who you re-signing?

Sanders. Wards injury history I would just prefer they do not have to depend on him.

If they can develop Marcel Harris through another camp, I'm more incline to let Ward go. I think Harris is a better play maker at FS, he's just inexperienced

Harris? You mean Moore?
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Coleman. Odd man out.

I have seen others say this and I cant understand it for the life of me. McKinnon should only be brought back if he agrees to play to play for the veterans minimum (whatever that is for 2020). If he asks for anything more than that, he can enjoy living elsewhere.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Coleman. Odd man out.

I have seen others say this and I cant understand it for the life of me. McKinnon should only be brought back if he agrees to play to play for the veterans minimum (whatever that is for 2020). If he asks for anything more than that, he can enjoy living elsewhere.

i will never get the hate for coleman here., and the love for the so called jet who has done s**t. i hope goodwin and pettis are not on the team. and i would be fine dumping ward and filling that spot with a rookie or a decent free agent. i would also be fine if thomas and cj left
Originally posted by cciowa:
Coleman. Odd man out.

i will never get the hate for coleman here., and the love for the so called jet who has done s**t. i hope goodwin and pettis are not on the team. and i would be fine dumping ward and filling that spot with a rookie or a decent free agent. i would also be fine if thomas and cj left

Not saying I prefer jet over Coleman but I think that's who Kyle sees as his number 1 Rb unless he refuses to take a paycut or doesn't fully recover from is injury.

Coleman. Odd man out.

Not saying I prefer jet over Coleman but I think that's who Kyle sees as his number 1 Rb unless he refuses to take a paycut or doesn't fully recover from is injury.

There is no chance that Kyle sees Jet as a #1 over Coleman.
Coleman. Odd man out.

Wasn't he our highest paid RB when we signed him? Most think we overpaid him at the time and Coleman isn't even our main Rb now so we'll have to wait and see on that.
[ Edited by Sickaa on Feb 13, 2020 at 11:19 AM ]
Coleman. Odd man out.

Wasn't he our highest paid RB when we signed him? Most think we overpaid him at the time and Coleman isn't even our main Rb now so we'll have to wait and see on that.

Sure. And at the time we had a glaring hole at RB. And since then, the guy has played ZERO snaps. You honestly think that Kyle currently prefers a guy who has been hurt for 2 straight years (at least), over the guy who averaged 4.6 yards every time he touched the ball this past season?

Neither of us knows for sure, but I cant imagine you are correct.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Feb 13, 2020 at 11:24 AM ]
Coleman. Odd man out.

Goodwin speed is gonna end up in KC
Sanders? You don't give up a 3rd for a half season rental. He will be a 49er next season.
Share 49ersWebzone