There are 183 users in the forums

Refs definitely had a role in this one

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by NCommand:
John Harbaugh and Andy Reid were just smarter coaches. They pushed the officiating and got 100% away with it while Jimbo and Kyle tried to play straight.

Probably because the NFL always favours one team over the other.

Next time we make it we definitely better have a nice narrative to sell.

Maybe promote Katie Sowers to OC or have Joe Staley announce his retirement...then after we win he can just say he reconsidered.

Seriously that is what it's going to take. With Baltimore holding at the goal line and that KO return td was atrocious and Kansas City holding every f**king play not to mention the helmet to helmet hits were completely obvious. somethings got to change.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
John Harbaugh and Andy Reid were just smarter coaches. They pushed the officiating and got 100% away with it while Jimbo and Kyle tried to play straight.

Originally posted by LVJay:
Exactly

Kept them in it long enough for an elite defense to wear out though not even the refs knew our offense would choke in the end

Yep. The offense cost us dearly in the end. Oh well, let's get ready for another season.

I can't argue man
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:

Maybe promote Katie Sowers to OC or have Joe Staley announce his retirement...then after we win he can just say he reconsidered.

Seriously that is what it's going to take. With Baltimore holding at the goal line and that KO return td was atrocious and Kansas City holding every f**king play not to mention the helmet to helmet hits were completely obvious. somethings got to change.

It might change when something drastic happens...like a ref mysteriously falling off a cliff or suddenly disappears
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
OMG were still crying about being "cheated"?

they didnt lose the game for the 49ers but it made it easier for KC to win it....

Exactly

Kept them in it long enough for an elite defense to wear out though not even the refs knew our offense would choke in the end

Helps to choke when obvious helmet to helmet hit on a QB(two no nos) go uncalled on a 3rd down.

Also helps to choke when wide open receivers are ignored for shorter routes.

Such as?

Yeah that helmet to helmet was a bad miss call by corrupt ref.

There were other open WRs a few times on "shorter routes" ... tape don't lie
Originally posted by elguapo:

It might change when something drastic happens...like a ref mysteriously falling off a cliff or suddenly disappears

Maybe goodell Will take a long vacation
2023 Bump

WHERE WHERE THE HOLDING CALLS YESTERDAY AGAINST THE RAIDERS?
And Kittle was just getting HARRASSED . NO CALLS.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
2023 Bump

There was one call I think.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
2023 Bump

There was one call I think.

Yup at the end of the game for Jordan Willis.

How about that b******t one arm holding call Kittle got that pissed me off to the fullest!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
That referee crew last night should be all banned from reffing the playoffs.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

It got the NFL their spotlight as the one remaining game before SNF so it worked I guess.

But yes hopefully they get low grades for their post game report cards, which is a thing.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

It got the NFL their spotlight as the one remaining game before SNF so it worked I guess.

But yes hopefully they get low grades for their post game report cards, which is a thing.

Why, they did exactly what the NFL told them to do. They will be rewarded with the super bowl.
I'm not in favor of female refs because it's a bad look when Shanny was chewing her out. She deserved it, the call was horrible. Still not a good look.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
I'm not in favor of female refs because it's a bad look when Shanny was chewing her out. She deserved it, the call was horrible. Still not a good look.

Meh gotta get over this idea women deserve some special sort of treatment. Part of the job is getting chewed out. Would hope she wouldn't want it any other way.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Meh gotta get over this idea women deserve some special sort of treatment. Part of the job is getting chewed out. Would hope she wouldn't want it any other way.
This.

You do the job, you get all the parts of the job, regardless of your sec, color, preference, etc…. Make a good call and no one cares. Make a horrible call and you get highlighted for all the world to see. Refs have a tough job, and I wouldn't want to do it.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

This.

You do the job, you get all the parts of the job, regardless of your sec, color, preference, etc…. Make a good call and no one cares. Make a horrible call and you get highlighted for all the world to see. Refs have a tough job, and I wouldn't want to do it.

I'm just saying people will look down on Shanny for chewing out a woman even if she made a horses**t call.
Share 49ersWebzone