There are 181 users in the forums

**SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - Super Bowl LIV**

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
  • thl408

Please post pregame and game time reactions here. Threads created during game time may be locked/merged.

• February 2, 2020; 3:30 pm (PT)
  • Line: Chiefs -1.5; o/u 54
  • Venue: Hard Rock Stadium

Gametime forecast (local time)

Projected Lineup (PFF score)

Injury Report:
SF/KC: None

National Anthem: Demi Lovato -- Halftime Show: J.Lo/Shakira

It's game day!!!!!

Let's f**king goooooooo NINERS!!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Super Bowl........
Beautiful work thl. LFG!
  • thl408
Gameday! f'in finally
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
My app says 74,000 heartbeats till kickoff....o r 924 Minutes.....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's going to be a wall banger.
Here we go 49ers !!! Hit them in the mouth
Member Milestone: This is post number 800 for Jikkle49.
One thing I know I'll do next year when the 9ers are in the Super Bowl is keep the TV off.

Made the mistake of watching too much coverage on TV and while there were some good commentators here and there the vast majority were people shilling products and clearly don't follow the game too closely.

Look if the draft was today and I could draft anyone Mahomes would be my pick but the way a lot of people make it sound is not only should the 9ers not even show up and they should hand Mahomes the MVP and Lombardi but they should just fit him for a gold jacket and name him to the NFL's Bicentennial of all time great QBs in 2119 already.

Mahomes is 3-1 in the playoffs, never played a road playoff game, has only beaten teams from the wildcard round, and all 3 wins oddly enough have come only from the AFC South. So can people pump the brakes on his GOAT status until he actually does it.

At this point I don't want the 9ers to win by double digits just because I'm a fan but now out of spite so I can gleefully listen to all those talking heads try to explain how they got it wrong.

this will be my first and last post in this thread. I hope we win.
Gameday baby!!!!!!
Let's do this.
[ Edited by sanjo49er on Feb 2, 2020 at 12:14 AM ]
Lets go get #6!!!!
Share 49erswebzone