There are 118 users in the forums

Next year Schedule comes out !

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey Niner fans was wondering if someone remembers when the Schedule comes out ,
I thinking the end of June or July ,
I found on line who we play this next year ,
I just looking forward to going to a game this next year .
Thanks Niner Fans
Go Niners
Usually in April.
Last week of April right before the draft
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/193281-49ers-opponents-2020/
Hopefully we will be opening the season... if ya know what I'm sayin'
Hey all.. so assuming next season gets under way with or without fans... where do you think we land in the opening week contest?

I am just wondering, cause that first Thursday night opener has usually been reserved for the champs, but is there precedent for the past super bowls' opponent as well?

Personally i am hoping for the Sunday night draw... what say you?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,854
No later than May 9th, the NFL announced.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 683
Seems like the NFL season is going to have to be modified due to Covid - 19 per multiple news reports. I'm not too thrilled to go sit in a stadium with 60k people so soon after the pandemic is over, if it's over by then. I'm sure the Niners will find some way to screw the season ticket holders over as usual.
PO'd at this f'n virus. Niners finally come to NJ, not once, but TWICE this season, and this sh** has to happen?
Originally posted by Happs:
Seems like the NFL season is going to have to be modified due to Covid - 19 per multiple news reports. I'm not too thrilled to go sit in a stadium with 60k people so soon after the pandemic is over, if it's over by then. I'm sure the Niners will find some way to screw the season ticket holders over as usual.

At this rate, we will be lucky to even have anything sports-related in the fall. This virus is going to have a pretty profound financial impact on all the pro sports leagues and the NCAA. I am just hoping that things will be somewhat functional once this does go away.

one would think that no fans in the stands would help the 49ers considering how hard it is to play in places like Seattle and New Orleans.
May 9 is when it is supposed to be released.✌️
,
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
May 9 is when it is supposed to be released.✌️

isn't it usually released earlier? did they push it back because of the virus?
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
PO'd at this f'n virus. Niners finally come to NJ, not once, but TWICE this season, and this sh** has to happen?

lol imagine being mad at a virus for potentially ruining your plans to see a football game from your favorite sport's team when it has literally taken over 30,000 US citizen's lives. at least you will get to live another day.
[ Edited by SkyZer0 on Apr 17, 2020 at 2:29 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone