LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 194 users in the forums

Predict the Niners' 1st Offensive Playcall: Super Bowl LIV

Shop Find 49ers gear online
HB Counter
TeCo one-yard TD dive after getting a Chiefs turnover
Safe money is a run, but I think they'll go play action to Samuel over the middle.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Chiefs thinking run to the outside with all the motions. Quick slant to Deebo. TD

Classic.

Yep!

With a play action twist. I have a feeling KC will be discussing how upgrade their slow LBs this offseason.
Play action to Deebo and deebo trucks over honey badger.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Knowing this year, we will use a pass play with a ton of motion, Jimmy will throw a wild ball that will almost be picked...but it won't be. And then we will start to drive in earnest with the passing game and running game in tandem. It will be glorious.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Chiefs thinking run to the outside with all the motions. Quick slant to Deebo. TD

Classic.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting that!!!! One of my favorite regular season games ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll never forget all the cowgirl smack talk leading up to it and the beatdown that ensued. Absolutely classic stuff. Thanks again!!!
A deep shot off a play action bootleg would be great and exciting, but I'll bet we run it down their throat.
Play action bomb to Eman or Deebo
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
pop pass over the middle to deebo

Jimmy G pick 6 lol jk

Wishbone with Tevin and Mostert and Juice in the back. Chiefs take a timeout to reset. Then Jimmy throws a BOMB to Bourne...who drops it.
21 personnel, pitch right
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
21 personnel, pitch right

Nailed it.
Share 49ersWebzone