LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Predict the Niners' 1st Offensive Playcall: Super Bowl LIV

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think we might try a play action pass for a deep slant ...if they stack the box there screwed but I feel they might be running a something like a stacked box and drop everyone into coverage and bring 4 on the first play to try and play mind games but then again if we run it right up the gut there screwed so who knows
  • fip24
  • Veteran
End around to Debo for 19
Outside zone. Shanny is all about information gathering early, not trying to go for a huge shot.

Because everything is based off how the other team plays the outside zone, he gets half the information he needs for the rest of the game off that first outside zone or outside zone counter.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Outside zone. Shanny is all about information gathering early, not trying to go for a huge shot.

Because everything is based off how the other team plays the outside zone, he gets half the information he needs for the rest of the game off that first outside zone or outside zone counter.

Hopefully, he can get a couple of TD while he gather the info
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Feb 1, 2020 at 7:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Play action deep shot to Emanuel Sanders. The Chiefs have been set up for the run the past 4 weeks. They will bite

This is what I've been thinking the past two weeks. And sanders in particular cuz everyone had forgotten about him.

Shanahan hasnt
Or to Bourne
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Play action deep shot to Emanuel Sanders. The Chiefs have been set up for the run the past 4 weeks. They will bite

This is what I've been thinking the past two weeks. And sanders in particular cuz everyone had forgotten about him.

Shanahan hasnt

Shanahan won't risk an incompletion on the opening drive and we rarely take huge shots. This will be a zone run or a run up the gut. Possibly a bootleg off of play action.
Hail Mary pass
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
A Mostert run up the middle.
Mostert run behind Juice for 6yards

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Shanahan hasnt

Shanahan won't risk an incompletion on the opening drive and we rarely take huge shots. This will be a zone run or a run up the gut. Possibly a bootleg off of play action.

Agree. the play action bomb to sanders is what I want to happen; what I think will happen is a zone outside run or like you said bootleg play action.
99 yard td pass to Pettis
Outside zone run with Coleman.

Thankfully we likely won't have illegal formation on the first offensive play of the f**king super bowl again
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
For sure an outside zone run with Mostert/Coleman
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
For sure an outside zone run with Mostert/Coleman

This but damn I think a play action deep shot would work
Share 49ersWebzone