There are 173 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - NFC Championship 2019 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jaci
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Anyone who doesn't think Joe buck sucks should listen to his call on the David Tyree catch. So bad

His commentary doesn't bother me that much, but him acting like a lifeless Packers team was in the process of some epic 2nd half comback was pretty irritating

No kidding. I know its his job to try to make the games interesting but green bay down 2 scores with minutes left "oh they are coming back now "
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

They didn't beat us, we just weren't ready.

We lead at halftime 47-0 in both games combined. They were our punching bags.

Edit: 50-0
[ Edited by Snitch on Jan 30, 2020 at 2:05 PM ]
Longest 2 weeks of my life.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jaci:
Anyone who doesn't think Joe buck sucks should listen to his call on the David Tyree catch. So bad

His commentary doesn't bother me that much, but him acting like a lifeless Packers team was in the process of some epic 2nd half comback was pretty irritating

No kidding. I know its his job to try to make the games interesting but green bay down 2 scores with minutes left "oh they are coming back now "

there is still hope.. what a dope.. i was actually pleased with aikman that day. the niners do stuff that you just do not do in the nfl. lol. he has come along ways from country
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

After they spent that whole week talking up about how they weren't ready the FIRST time they lost.

But LaFleur said there's gonna be payback and redemption in the west coast after they beat the Seahawks
49ers:

Loser Talk

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Jaci:

there is still hope.. what a dope.. i was actually pleased with aikman that day. the niners do stuff that you just do not do in the nfl. lol. he has come along ways from country

I did a double take when he said we took the packers manhood.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

After they spent that whole week talking up about how they weren't ready the FIRST time they lost.

But LaFleur said there's gonna be payback and redemption in the west coast after they beat the Seahawks

Shut up already.

He's a very good player but that excuse barely works once, let alone twice.

Richard Sherman commented on it I think going into the Championship Game where there were Packers players saying "We weren't ready, we didn't take it seriously enough"- if they would have beat us in the regular season Green Bay would have been the #1 seed and we would have had to have gone there assuming we handled our business against the Seahawks. I imagine we would have.

But if you can't come ready to play after getting your tails handed to you once already and being one step away from the Super Bowl another career choice might be recommended.

I wonder what he had written on his undershirt that game. Since he never did s**t to show it off. I'm gonna guess it said "overrated"
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I wonder what he had written on his undershirt that game. Since he never did s**t to show it off. I'm gonna guess it said "overrated"

He probably didn't write anything. The game snuck up on him, apparently.
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

He probably didn't write anything. The game snuck up on him, apparently.

Lol true forgot about that
Share 49ersWebzone