Tickets
Super Bowl 54
Buy Gear

There are 117 users in the forums

PLAYOFFS DIVISIONAL ROUND Coaches Film analysis thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

Broheems and sisteems, what a great game to watch. Absolute dominance in all phases of the game. This team is showing it can beat anyone and everyone we might face going forward.
The packers? I do not fear them.
Thank you for the videos. They r very insightful. Great job!
Originally posted by ImAlwaysRight:
Thank you for the videos. They r very insightful. Great job!

You are welcome!
Originally posted by jonnydel:

Broheems and sisteems, what a great game to watch. Absolute dominance in all phases of the game. This team is showing it can beat anyone and everyone we might face going forward.
The packers? I do not fear them.

Absolutely loved the domination this video displayed of the game. It seemed that way on tv, but this video showed just exactly how bad it really was.
What is your analyst of Jimmy G interception?
Awesome as always. They shut down the Vikes run game. Then proceeded to maul Cousins. It's as if he didn't have any weapons on offense to help him out.

Suffocating
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Awesome as always. They shut down the Vikes run game. Then proceeded to maul Cousins. It's as if he didn't have any weapons on offense to help him out.

Suffocating

Agreed. Unless GBs OL got significantly better, or is allowed to hold all game, I like our chances.

A pass he never should of thrown.
Originally posted by braap49er:

A pass he never should of thrown.

Bad decision. We didn't have anything to hold kendricks underneath and Jimmy thought he could squeeze it on over him

How much did Earl Mitchell play and how'd he do?
Originally posted by FeelLicks:
How much did Earl Mitchell play and how'd he do?

Limited, was solid
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Thanks, jonny, your a webzone treasure.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 15, 2020 at 12:04 AM ]

13:24
Good stuff. I remember people were worried about Ford against the run when we acquired him. You then showed footage of Ford maintaining his gap from the edge. I think it was in this vid.

Lo and behold, Ford is still maintaining his gap against GB.
Share 49erswebzone