LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

2 ULTRA QUESTIONABLE calls.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heed49er:
Didn't the same s**t happen last week in the Patriots game?
Scoring play that was misruled a non-score & there was NO challenge.

Not under two minutes so no automatic review. Belicheck had used up his challenges.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
1) Matt Ryan throws down the field and our DB gets called for pass interference. They get the ball for an easy 1st and goal at the 1 yard line. I would have to see the film again. But at the sports bar it appeared the DB was "touching" him a bit but I didn't see a big pull, turn, hold, dramatic interference. You can touch the player to TRACK the player when the ball is in the air. Guys do it all the time. Otherwise you lose the player when you turn to look back for the ball. I don't get that call at all.

2) At the end of the game the Falcons player is tackled and it is ruled short of the endzone with no timeouts left for Atlanta. So how are they challenging this play? They have no way to challenge this right? Also this was NOT a scoring play at least on the field. So why were they entitled to a booth review which over turned the call on the field? I don't get it? Why did they give them the booth review? It was not a scoring play. They did not score at least on the field. Further the angle of the camera was funny. It was not straight up and down the sideline. There were some degrees of difference there. From that angle it's difficult to tell IMO. I don't think that is what it looked like on the field. The angle straight down the line was a different angle. It is real close. But I don't know if there was enough to over turn that from that angle.

1. I agree it wasn't PI...pretty s**tty call (we did get a couple s**tty calls though).

2. anything under 2 mins automatically get's reviewed. It was a TD the ball just has to touch the line. Saleh should have known that play was coming. ATL runs that s**t all the damn time in the RZ. Hopper runs vert (clear out defense) Juilo runs across with space smh.
Share 49ersWebzone