LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 325 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ATLANTA FALCONS - 2019 Game 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Will be our easiest game of the year
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

and this is how you lose , hope the team doesn't go in with the same mindset as you
Originally posted by 49ers90sBaby:

and this is how you lose , hope the team doesn't go in with the same mindset as you

Good thing I'm only a fan
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

Don't jinx us man!! What looks easy isn't always is. ATL would love to spoil our season.

With Sherman out, Juliio is gonna have his numbers today
[ Edited by Baldie on Dec 15, 2019 at 6:17 AM ]

Nahh , this kinda mentality goes from fans to players. Are you really saying this game is going to be easy when Atlanta is going to be playing their hardest to spoil and get back at Shanahan?? You really don't know football and get caught up with record.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Don't jinx us man!! What looks easy isn't always is. ATL would love to spoil our season.

He might have jinxed it, no game is easy. Arizona played the team tough twice, so did Tampa Bay, Steelers. Shanahan needs to have this team ready because this is biggest game remaining on Atlanta's schedule
[ Edited by 49ers90sBaby on Dec 15, 2019 at 6:22 AM ]

Nahh , this kinda mentality goes from fans to players. Are you really saying this game is going to be easy when Atlanta is going to be playing their hardest to spoil and get back at Shanahan?? You really don't know football and get caught up with record.

Oh no Shanahan just read 4life's post and he is now sad. We are now going to lose omg

/s
We going back to the playoffs!

The Falcons beat the Saints decidedly. They've won 3 of their last 5 after starting 1-7. This isn't a pushover opponent.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Oh no Shanahan just read 4life's post and he is now sad. We are now going to lose omg

/s

I already heard the team saw ninerfan4life's message, and they are now going to play all their backups because they believe this game will be easy.

Originally posted by John_Candy:

Game day baby! Let's go 49ers
Originally posted by Baldie:

I expect the Falcons to score, but their O-line will be overmatched. And their defense won't be able to slow us down, so I think the OVER is a good play, and it's a toss up whether we cover or not.
Bosa gonna have 3 sacks today.
Idc about blowing them out but I want to see a complete game by us.

I want our defense to take great angles, sound tackling. Just be disciplined

I want our offense to just have long steady consistent drives that end with scoring.

After last game I want to see how our team responds because what we did last week was very uncharacteristic of our offense and defense and I want to see if we can go back to consistency and playing at our own pace.

But I hope Jimmy has monster numbers 😍😍
Let's go 9ers... no injuries and at least 4 team sacks.
Share 49ersWebzone