LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

A few deeps thoughts by Jack Handy after the Saints game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Furlow:
Agree with all points except challenging the PI on Michael Thomas (even though it was). I think the success rate on PI challenges is below 25%, not worth losing a timeout in a game that close where you might need it.

Also don't see Tyrese in Deebo.

I like Garland's intensity as well, and I saw that "celebration" right before the kick and I was a little nervous that they might have jinxed it.

I didn't even see that it was before the kick I guess I was so jacked up screaming that I Stepped on the remote and I changed the channel and missed the damn kick.
Originally posted by Buchy:
Payton was an absolute douche, walking about with his arms spread like he's been hard done by on legit rules calls.

I also thought the Saints had very few flags called on them whilst we had a number of dubious calls, seemed like the refs were not calling the game evenly in terms of the severity of offense.

No point challenging though, the a*****e in New York is not going to overturn anything that's a subjective call no matter how blatant.

Originally posted by genus49:
1. First bolded part - I don't have an issue with us not challenging that. If you look at the results from those type of challenges in the NFL you're flipping a coin and maybe not even that good of odds to get things reversed from what they were called on the field. You're also risking that if they go for it again the penalty comes against us or they pick up the first down just due to the play. IMO it sucked that they didn't call the penalty but I get not wanting to challenge that.

2. Second part - Payton is an epic DB but I don't have an issue with this. It's basically icing the kicker in a way but it also gives them a chance to force a turnover. I would want Kyle to do the same thing in that situation.

I thought it was such a clear pass interference that there was no risk especially since his hand was pretty much on the helmet blocking his vision and almost inside his face mask. Oh well I'm glad the game worked out the way it did but the difference in penalties were pretty drastic.
Tldr
Originally posted by elguapo:
Just some random thoughts from this game after re-watching it again. This is in no way meant to replace or even come close to what Marvin or anyone else has done. I just thought some of these plays/random after play celebrations were great or extremely hilarious and worth pointing out again.

After we score on that trick play pass from Sanders, it shows a close-up of Sean Payton staring for about five seconds like he's going to murder Kyle Shanahan because he's getting outplayed and Payton is the best in the game. Correction: Was the best in the game.

Another close-up of Ben Garland after that trick play score, he wasn't smiling like everyone else he looked like he was going to straight up murder people! I think this guy might be an upgrade for the running game but a downgrade in pass protection. But we have a murderer in our midst? What do you think?

Deebo Samuel Looks like Tyrese. Straight up Baby boy 👦🏿
I hope I don't get s**t for that emoji. That's the best they got.

On the failed third down by Hill, Bosa absolutely destroyed Ryan Ramchek their great great tackle I believe he is a pro bowler! Bosa killed him so badly he could only hold him and get a penalty! So impressive. With his big f**king bear paws he swiped both of his legs with each of his hands

On the third and 8 Kittle absolutely destroyed that defender and kept going. At least we found out what that sign is after every first down catch he does. It's from a wrestler, he said he got it from a Luchador. It means no fear

In the third quarter with five minutes left, Drew Brees threw a pass where Michael Thomas had offensive pass interference clearly. Why the hell didn't we challenge this play it would've knocked them back to a 58 yard field goal attempt which they could've easily missed.

In the fourth quarter on 3rd and 6 with 12:25 remaining in the pass goes to Bourne and he extends for the first down. The assistant on the sideline gets jacked up and starts screaming and flexing on him, it's f**king hilarious! I think our whole team is on monster Roids and Saleh distributes as well as chews on them.

I want to punch Sean Payton in the face, he is the biggest crybaby I have ever seen in my life. Screaming and whining worse than Jim Harbaugh on the sidelines when the personal foul for unnecessary roughness on Kyle J was totally legit.

Jimmy Garoppolo with his footwork extending the play looking like Aaron Rodgers throwing on the run a perfect strike to Bourne again for a touchdown. He is so damn accurate!

Did I mention I want to punch Sean Payton in the face? When we're clearly running out the clock to kick a field goal, he uses a time out with 23 seconds left. Just so we can run one more play when we're just going to kneel anyway? This guy is such a prick its unbelievable.

Right before we kicked the game-winning field goal, there is a small clip of Jimmy Garoppolo giving props to Ben Garland. He walks up to him, stops, slaps him 5, then Garland basically punches him back. Garoppolo starts backpedaling while Garland looks like he's swearing up a storm WHILE looking right at Jimmy. I think I mentioned this before but he does look like a convict or murderer. I'm glad he's playing football on our team because if he wasn't I think he would be in prison serving multiple life sentences or awaiting lethal injection on death row.
Can't argue with any of this Sean Peyton is a genius in his own right but Kyle has surpassed him. Must burn Payton alive when Jim the former Eastern Illinois Qb kicks his ass
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Tldr

Good bc nobody cares what you think. Thanks for contributing in your usual snarky sarcastic manner. I was wondering when you would chime in with a tremendously worthless post. Now just waiting for the peanut gallery. Next time, maybe don't reply if you don't have anything to contribute (at that point might as well not even post )
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Can't argue with any of this Sean Peyton is a genius in his own right but Kyle has surpassed him. Must burn Payton alive when Jim the former Eastern Illinois Qb kicks his ass

I agree. I think Shanny has taken over as the best play caller in the league.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Tldr

Good bc nobody cares what you think. Thanks for contributing in your usual snarky sarcastic manner. I was wondering when you would chime in with a tremendously worthless post. Now just waiting for the peanut gallery. Next time, maybe don't reply if you don't have anything to contribute (at that point might as well not even post )

I was expecting at least 3 paragraphs of anger. Im disappointed.
Cool story bro. I was expecting another post that did not contribute that was completely worthless. Thanks for holding up to your absolutely exquisite standards.
Originally posted by evil:
Hey Guap, congrats on winning your WZ bet

Oh s**t, thanks evil! I forgot about that because it was so ridiculous. He doesn't have to honor the bet..... I'm releasing him from his obligation to leave due to temporary insanity!!! Hahaha 😂 one of the stupidest bets I've ever been apart of. I figured Niners 10-11 wins and Raiders 5-6

What was the bet, and what zoner did you bet against?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by evil:
Hey Guap, congrats on winning your WZ bet

Oh s**t, thanks evil! I forgot about that because it was so ridiculous. He doesn't have to honor the bet..... I'm releasing him from his obligation to leave due to temporary insanity!!! Hahaha 😂 one of the stupidest bets I've ever been apart of. I figured Niners 10-11 wins and Raiders 5-6

What was the bet, and what zoner did you bet against?

He bet me that the Raiders would have more wins than the Niners! Crazy right? It was itlynstallion i didn't want to post in the webzone bet thread but I did not want to rub it in.
[ Edited by elguapo on Dec 13, 2019 at 12:47 AM ]

After watching that K85 Run like 56,5693,456,512, times. I think he would have scored if that guy didnt hog tie him and jump on his back.Sports Science has to do a test on that Run
Share 49ersWebzone