LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn 49ers regular season action.
I hope takes this opportunity to play Dwelley as our 5th receiver. He will be kittle 2 and be a TE/WR/RB . Then we use Kittle, Brieda(or other RBs) deebo, sanders and Dwelley as the 5 receivers. Let them try and stop that.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Plus, NO doesn't have to win this game necessarily. Unless the Niners win both this game and @SEA, NO will most likely have home field.

Winning this game and against seatttle IS going to happen. It's going to be a beautiful thing. We need to get this Seattle Monkey off our back!
If we get the W then Hawks-Rams becomes a win-win scenario.

Either take back division lead or clinch a playoff spot.

We'll clinch a playoff spot at some point and the division will come down to week 17 regardless imo, but it's nice hitting milestones early.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

I think you need some cognitive behavioural therapy to help you deal with your unsatisfied midweek urges
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I hope takes this opportunity to play Dwelley as our 5th receiver. He will be kittle 2 and be a TE/WR/RB . Then we use Kittle, Brieda(or other RBs) deebo, sanders and Dwelley as the 5 receivers. Let them try and stop that.

If Kyle puts Dwelley and Kittle on in the same play the Saints will be watching Kittle harder and maybe double teaming him. Use Kittle as bait if it works. Dwelley has safe hands.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Plus, NO doesn't have to win this game necessarily. Unless the Niners win both this game and @SEA, NO will most likely have home field.

Winning this game and against seatttle IS going to happen. It's going to be a beautiful thing. We need to get this Seattle Monkey off our back!

Niners would need to win out if we want homefield...right?
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by tankle104:

Niners would need to win out if we want homefield...right?

Technically no, but in all practicality yes. The niners could win tomorrow, lose to ATL, win vs LAR and SEA, and SEA could lose to LAR and one other game, but again, it's a long shot.
Originally posted by Goatie:

If Kyle puts Dwelley and Kittle on in the same play the Saints will be watching Kittle harder and maybe double teaming him. Use Kittle as bait if it works. Dwelley has safe hands.

Dwelly only got one offensive play last week. They need more two TE sets with Kittle and Dwelly.
I expect this game to look a lot like the Packers game. Also Go Rams😀

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Lets hope so. I mean ATL went in there and handled them. I mean I know we won't get blown out but might be one of those close games like BAL
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

I think you need some cognitive behavioural therapy to help you deal with your unsatisfied midweek urges

• Goatie
  • Veteran

Dwelly only got one offensive play last week. They need more two TE sets with Kittle and Dwelly.

Yes please
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Definitely, go Rams!
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Definitely, go Rams!

Hope they ram the Tootchooks right in their cake hole with some nice seasoning for when we roast them in the final game.
Share 49ersWebzone