LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Remember when Brees threw 2 pick sixes against the Niners in 2012? It was close for awhile but Saints lost that game by double digits. I can see tomorrow ending very similar
Maybe WE finally catch the injury break for a change.

Brees will be under pressure all game. We just need a spy on the checkdown every play.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Kittle gonna have 300
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Remember when Brees threw 2 pick sixes against the Niners in 2012? It was close for awhile but Saints lost that game by double digits. I can see tomorrow ending very similar

id like to see warner or greenlaw with a pick. As good as brees is, i almost expect an INT from sherm, eman or spoon. Our Dline might not collect a ton of sacks but a bunch of QB pressures.

Im pretty confident we can win by at least 1 TD.
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
With 2 LBs out we should be able to move the ball with ease.

Nothing comes easy against a 10-2 team but you know Kyle will have some ideas.
NO hasn't given up a 100 yard rusher in like 29 games or something. I won't underestimate that D.

Individual rusher yes, but not 100+ yards rushing.

I believe they've allowed that a few times this season alone.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Yeah I mean we're losing bona fide starters and good players on the reg. I really wouldn't call who their losing this week as studs or anything.

Aj Klein blows and I believe got benched at one point. Kiko is meh at this pt. Overall outside of Davis their LBer Corp sucks in general. So it will be even worse this week which is nice.

Not having their FB is kinda big, I guess. Peat has been a quality OG so that hurts (he's been out a couple weeks I think). Really hoping their LT doesn't suit up.
What's up peeps!?

I'm back from a timeout.

Had a bit of a potty mouth after the Ravens game ended.

Anyway, I went to the dome in 1998 while in tech school for the Air Force. It was my first 9er game. I think Hearst busted a big run that game if I remember right. Might need to look it up.

I remember sitting way up in the nose bleeds and the players were really tiny.

That place was rocking.

My take on this game is we get back in the win column with Brees being a pocket passer.

Go 9ers!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Yeah I mean we're losing bona fide starters and good players on the reg. I really wouldn't call who their losing this week as studs or anything.

Aj Klein blows and I believe got benched at one point. Kiko is meh at this pt. Overall outside of Davis their LBer Corp sucks in general. So it will be even worse this week which is nice.

Not having their FB is kinda big, I guess. Peat has been a quality OG so that hurts (he's been out a couple weeks I think). Really hoping their LT doesn't suit up.

Yeah Kiko and Klein are not above average by any metric. Odds are, the Saints will use Vonn Bell more in the box and to do his best to limit Kittle.

The guys I see giving the Saints the biggest fits are Kittle and Breida. Sanders will get his. But I think Breida and Kittle will eat.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

It will still be very loud, but I can see a ton of niner fans at this game. Really a perfect storm. Large fan base. Finally a breakout season to be excited about, and the LSU game in Atlanta on Saturday.
Originally posted by SaintsfanOntario:

It will still be very loud, but I can see a ton of niner fans at this game. Really a perfect storm. Large fan base. Finally a breakout season to be excited about, and the LSU game in Atlanta on Saturday.

Plus, NO doesn't have to win this game necessarily. Unless the Niners win both this game and @SEA, NO will most likely have home field.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Plus, NO doesn't have to win this game necessarily. Unless the Niners win both this game and @SEA, NO will most likely have home field.

That crossed my mind too. If NO loses it doesn't hurt too much. They're in no mater what now
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

That crossed my mind too. If NO loses it doesn't hurt too much. They're in no mater what now

Seattle can still take the 1 seed. They definitely don't want to end up there again.

THIS!! I can't believe how many NINER fans are here!! When they said NINER take over.... they were not joking!!! LETS GO NINERS!!! We were gonna go to the House of Blues but the line was literally a block and a half long, can't wait for the tailgate party tomorrow!
[ Edited by braap49er on Dec 7, 2019 at 12:35 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone