LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Originally posted by ProfessorKel:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Ford & Breida back are huge. Turf = speed.

Are they officially back? Huge indeed.

They will be reevaluated on Wednesday.
Non-mobile QB? Coming off a heartbreaking loss? MAAAAAAN Drew Brees better get the ball out fast, I doubt we need any motivation for this game.
Saints and Drew Brees aren't the same they used to be. They never go long
Originally posted by MSteitz468:

They will be reevaluated on Wednesday.

I don't think Fords size would have helped vs. Baltimore. The lighter guys on the line in mud tend to get pushed around. This week on turf in NO however, would be outstanding.
It's hard to imagine the 49ers losing this game. Obviously not having Sherman would be a concern as he has been a real warrior this season. He made some plays against GB and Baltimore that were just outstanding. The upside though is that Mosley and Witherspoon have also been playing really well. What a gift it has been this to have so many players who have been able to step up and play well when the starters have gone down. Skule, Brunskill, Mosley, Greenlaw, Mostert, it speaks a lot to how well the team has been able to improve its depth. Though you can never count guys like Brees and Thomas out I have a feeling that this game will end up a lot like the GB game and end up being a total beatdown. Go Niners!!
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by dwy621:
Anybody going to this game? I'm going and this is my first time to see the Niners play on the road.

My wife and I will be at this game with a whole bunch of other people from Vegas.

If you've never been to an indoor football game it's a weird experience. I went to a Niners game there in 1996 and I hated it. The stadium has an echo and it seems like you're at a basketball game. The lighting is kind of weird too. It will be louder than when I went because the Saints were terrible back then during the era when the fans wore paper bags over their head. I was able to move down to seats on the 50 yard line in the lower level.

That doesn't sound good.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

That doesn't sound good.

We're not short of UDFA replacements lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Lol, this is hilarious.

Like to hear this
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
I don't think anyone is saying better...but it was a dead heat. That was a game that came down to who had the ball last, and there were clear signs we had solved them to a certain extent on one side of the ball. We are not a mudder, that is definitely a problem, bad weather is a huge issue for us, but a Superbowl is VERY seldom played in bad weather.

It's a huge issue??? We lost by 3 pts to the best power running team on the other side of the country in an early game.
I mean we also allowed the Skins to give us a run for our money due to rain..I would say it is definitely a problem, but how often it will matter who can say? I don't think we're as bad off as some dome teams but it's close.
Go 49ers
I don't think anyone is saying better...but it was a dead heat. That was a game that came down to who had the ball last, and there were clear signs we had solved them to a certain extent on one side of the ball. We are not a mudder, that is definitely a problem, bad weather is a huge issue for us, but a Superbowl is VERY seldom played in bad weather.

It's a huge issue??? We lost by 3 pts to the best power running team on the other side of the country in an early game.
I mean we also allowed the Skins to give us a run for our money due to rain..I would say it is definitely a problem, but how often it will matter who can say? I don't think we're as bad off as some dome teams but it's close.

The field held up really well yesterday. It was more just the driving rain that never let up. slipping on a wet field was an issue but the turf wasn't coming up in chunks like the Stick used to.
Originally posted by Niners_D:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Lol, this is hilarious.

The botched call cost the 49ers hfa and a possible return to the super bowl. No it's not...
Share 49ersWebzone