LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NO SAINTS ⚜️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 14

• Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by davide49:
Niners are winning this game. I f'ing guarantee it!

My wife wants us to go to the game in NO. Is this a money back guarantee?
End of the day, the 49ers need to win all the games here-on and hope Seattle loses a game. It might all come down to the last regular season game.

Home field advantage during the playoffs will determine who represents NFC in the SB. All three teams: 49ers, Saints and Seahawks play a lot better at home.
Originally posted by 49ersking:
End of the day, the 49ers need to win all the games here-on and hope Seattle loses a game. It might all come down to the last regular season game.

Home field advantage during the playoffs will determine who represents NFC in the SB. All three teams: 49ers, Saints and Seahawks play a lot better at home.

Nope, seattle plays better on the road this year.
F the aints!
Originally posted by MSteitz468:

Yup, their two loses this year(so far) have come at home.
Their wins at home are by 1 point, 1 point, OT 6 point.

Here's hoping they add a 3rd loss tonight and a 4th at home week 17(if they want to make it their 5th I'm cool with it too)
Lol Jesus Taylor injured too?
Time to run the table.

It's about to get real.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ProfessorKel:
Time to run the table.

It's about to get real.

Have to at this point.
Originally posted by dwy621:
Anybody going to this game? I'm going and this is my first time to see the Niners play on the road.

My wife and I will be at this game with a whole bunch of other people from Vegas.

Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by MSteitz468:

Yup, their two loses this year(so far) have come at home.
Their wins at home are by 1 point, 1 point, OT 6 point.

Here's hoping they add a 3rd loss tonight and a 4th at home week 17(if they want to make it their 5th I'm cool with it too)

A bit of an anomaly that Seattle is losing at home this year, 12th man and all that. Come playoff time, home field advantage is key, especially with travel and all that.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Ford & Breida back are huge. Turf = speed.
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 2, 2019 at 12:55 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

My reaction to Pettis being injured

Originally posted by okdkid:
Ford & Breida back are huge. Turf = speed.

Are they officially back? Huge indeed.
Share 49ersWebzone