LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at BALTIMORE RAVENS - 2019 Game 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Makes sense. He probably doesn't want to get wet.

Are you watching the game at home, alone, or alone at the bar?
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Our running game relies on cutbacks, which becomes neutralized in these conditions. Hopefully our pass game can do some things.

with kittle deebo and sanders in our pass game will be fine
If the 49ers win today, I hope all 49ers world wide unleash on social media and call in shows on guys like Kurt Warner who has picked against the 49ers every week except maybe 1. Between ESPN and NFLN, no other in studio loud mouth has picked against the 49ers more than Kurt Warner has.

I have never wanted a regular season victory more for my 49ers than the one today. To think that our defense doesn't even have the ability to make the Ravens punt the ball at least once is foolish. To say that Jackson is guaranteed to rush for more yards than any QB ever has against one of the best 49ers defenses ever is foolish again.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrEll:
https://dai.ly/x1yzeo

Lets GO !
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Kyzen:
I keep hearing how the rain gives the ravens the advantage Not really sure how, because if anything it's going to slow the running game way down and definitely slow down Jackson's footing.
If anything, I see this helping us out more than anything.
No turnovers on our side and get Debo involved in the running game.
Colon Cowherd just called a Ravens "blowout".....

Our running game relies on cutbacks, which becomes neutralized in these conditions. Hopefully our pass game can do some things.

We've had experience in playing in this time zone in these conditions.

Which is when our offense couldn't do anything.

I'm just hoping its not a repeat of that.
Originally posted by Ark49er:
If the 49ers win today, I hope all 49ers world wide unleash on social media and call in shows on guys like Kurt Warner who has picked against the 49ers every week except maybe 1. Between ESPN and NFLN, no other in studio loud mouth has picked against the 49ers more than Kurt Warner has.

I have never wanted a regular season victory more for my 49ers than the one today. To think that our defense doesn't even have the ability to make the Ravens punt the ball at least once is foolish. To say that Jackson is guaranteed to rush for more yards than any QB ever has against one of the best 49ers defenses ever is foolish again.

Warner is a Cards homer. f**k him.
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
I keep hearing how the rain gives the ravens the advantage Not really sure how, because if anything it's going to slow the running game way down and definitely slow down Jackson's footing.

Which is when our offense couldn't do anything.

I'm just hoping its not a repeat of that.

looks like the rain will be clearing out soon

https://radar.weather.gov/Conus/index_loop.php

As well as playing scrambling quarterbacks. We have now played Kyler Murray twice and the hobbit twice a year for a decade. Nobody is better suited to stop Jackson than us. The biggest thing is to keep smacking him every time he runs. Make him hurt. Make him less effective as the game goes on

Let them all talk that s**t and doubt us like they have all season. Like Sherm said, don't change now, continue with it. The guys seem to like the underdog role and feed off of the negativity and lack of media respect, so by all means keep feeding our boys
For the love of God what player misses 3 games with a broke finger. We would hold a guy out 2 weeks with a hangnail.

Less than 5 minutes ago, I had to turn off all of the Pre Game morning shows I usually watch.
The "Slobber Knob Fest" -- of one Lamar Jacksson -- which I've been assualted with since
the shows started, has gone beyond the State of Nausea.
Let's go
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
They all on Jackson's nuts on these networks, hope this defense balls out.
Originally posted by jimrat:
They all on Jackson's nuts on these networks, hope this defense balls out.

Yeah I'm tired of hearing about it
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Let them all talk that s**t and doubt us like they have all season. Like Sherm said, don't change now, continue with it. The guys seem to like the underdog role and feed off of the negativity and lack of media respect, so by all means keep feeding our boys

It worked for Philadelphia, so why not the 49ers
🤔
Share 49ersWebzone