LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 300 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at BALTIMORE RAVENS - 2019 Game 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by All22:
And Delaine? Gore? The best offensive line in the league?

Let's not forget that Crabtree looked pretty solid with Carr throwing him the ball.

And let's not forget Kap played great the 10 games he had Gore/Crab/VD/Delanie on the field together, better than Alex ever made them look in just 10 games time.

Crab needed a change of scenery. He just went through the motions and complained in 2014. Let's not forget that he looked solid with Kap too in 12/13 when he wasn't busy getting in his feelings about Boldin taking his spot.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Ginn? Hunter? Moss? Hell even Kyle Williams ran like a 4.4 40.

Is this serious? Moss out of retirement wasn't really burning defenders anymore lol.

Hunter barely stayed on the field with Kap lol. Never played in the playoffs together.

It took Ginn a couple of years of being thrust into playing time (and turning 30 in the process) to finally grow a pair and not play scared. Moss was ahead of him on our depth chart, so that really tells you where he was as a football player when he was on our team.

KW? This sums up how awful your post is lmao. Might as well add AJJ to your speed list. Those guys suck dude
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Jan 6, 2020 at 2:16 AM ]
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Ginn? Hunter? Moss? Hell even Kyle Williams ran like a 4.4 40.

Is this serious? Moss out of retirement wasn't really burning defenders anymore lol.

Hunter barely stayed on the field with Kap lol. Never played in the playoffs together.

It took Ginn a couple of years of being thrust into playing time (and turning 30 in the process) to finally grow a pair and not play scared. Moss was ahead of him on our depth chart, so that really tells you where he was as a football player when he was on our team.

KW? This sums up how awful your post is lmao. Might as well add AJJ to your speed list. Those guys suck dude

Yea my bad. I see your point now. Kap had such a terrible supporting cast, it's crazy that he made it to the Superbowl and then the NFCCG with such a s**t team behind him. A talent like that would definitely have a long long career in the NFL right?
Yea my bad. I see your point now. Kap had such a terrible supporting cast, it's crazy that he made it to the Superbowl and then the NFCCG with such a s**t team behind him. A talent like that would definitely have a long long career in the NFL right?

I think I've lost you here after your swing and miss with the Hunter/KW post.

I always say Kap had an awesome offense for 10 games (2012) and it showed. Unfortunately the defense couldn't stop anyone after the Justin/Aldon injuries that season.

2013 was a solid group, but they were no match at all for Seattles secondary. Kap did great going into Lambeau in 0 degrees and taking on the 1/2 defenses on the road. He and the defense showed up big that postseason. He almost beat prime Seattle in their house with slow/short WRs and 10 yds from Frank. That's pretty damn good if you ask me.

Every time Kap had a good team around him, his floor was the NFCCG.
Share 49ersWebzone