LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 209 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at BALTIMORE RAVENS - 2019 Game 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ugly Rich Eisen lock of the week is Ravens over 49ers. I can't imagine a 10-1 team ever being on the other end of lock of the week lol.

When the 49ers win, Richard Sherman's post game will be even better than the one after the Green Bay victory.
Leggggoooo
Awwwwwww yeah!
[ Edited by mattster03 on Dec 1, 2019 at 9:57 AM ]
Getting Butterflies, haven't felt that in a long time.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy
Prove the haters wrong today
Originally posted by Baldie:
Dunno why this game wasn't flexed. This is more intriguing than NE vs HOU

Some thing about Fox having the rights and not allowing it to be flexed.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I'm siked and nervous at the same time!!
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Well this sucks

Not playing he and Staley make sense. Next week is a conference game. This is not.

True, but one loss and it could put at Seattle at the #1 seed!!!

Weve won a lot of games without them
Brunskill has been playing better than Staley has this season so far. We miss Brieda homerun waiting to happen ability in a game like this

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I love Breida, but I think he is actually a player that will be gone. I viewed Coleman as the number 1 back when he came and with Breida's injury history, he's definitely 1B. He certainly can fetch some good money on the open market.

As for drafting guys higher, I'd rather an elite guard, corner, safety, or receiver. Only receiver is a glaring need right now, but if we had any of the others, our offense or defense becomes even more lethal. A back of Saquon's quality would be out of this world, but I don't see Shanahan using any sklill position player enough to justify them going that high- save for receiver. And it's only because our receivers as a whole clearly have limited the potential of this offense. Our backs have done great. Our TEs have done well. But we can improve pass pro and pass catching.

They have no reason to move on from Breida. He's dirt cheap. Coleman IMO isn't very good. Him and Breida basically are the same thing and IMO Bredia has better vision. Coleman has been missing holes the past couple games.

They should draft another RB on day 3 to add to the stable.
Did I just see Joey Bosa written across the screen when they showed nick ?
Let's go!!!!!!
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Getting Butterflies, haven't felt that in a long time.

I get them every game. I actually have fewer this time.

Did that graphic say Joey Bosa?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Niners99:
WTF is Scott Ostler smoking? He posted an article about how the soggy field gives Lamar an advantage...Lamar slips down on his own on dry fields..

It gives him an advantage in that Lamar and the offense know where he is going and the defense doesn't. A slick field is a lot harder on a defense trying to cut across to make a tackle.

I disagree. His speed and athleticism will be neutralized with the wet field. Hes not going to risk going full speed and tearing his knee slipping.
Share 49ersWebzone